About Course & Exam Session
West Palm Beach, FL ServSafe® Food Manager Exam & Instructor-Led Course is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP). The program blends the latest FDA Food Code, food safety research, and years of food sanitation training experience. Managers learn to implement essential food safety practices and create a culture of food safety. All content and materials are based on actual job tasks identified by a food service industry expert.
The ServSafe® program is developed by the National Restaurant Association with the help of food service industry experts who face the same risks you do every day. The ServSafe® Program’s years of experience and inside knowledge of the food service industry are at the core of our courses, exams, and materials. We can prepare you to handle food sanitation risks because we have direct experience with it. We also have reliable materials, flexible options, and expert food safety educators.
In-Person Course & Exam Options
- Course & Paper Exam – Registration closes 14 calendar days prior to the course/exam date. $179.00
- Course & Computer/Tablet Exam – Registration closes 7 calendar days prior to the course/exam date. HRBUniversal will supply Amazon Fire Tablet to complete the exam or participants may bring their own laptop or tablet for the proctored exam. $179.00
- In-Person Course & Computer Exam (Instructor Version) – HRBUniversal will supply an Amazon Fire Tablet to complete the exam or participants may bring their own laptop or tablet for the proctored exam. Registration closes 7 days before the event starts. $379.00
Exam Only Options (Registration opens once the course & exam minimum are met.)
- In-Person Proctor & Exam Access Code – HRBUniversal will supply an Amazon Fire Tablet to complete the exam or participants may bring their own laptop or tablet for the proctored exam. The score & Certificate are available to be printed from ServSafe.com within 24 hours of the session date. Exam Language – English, Spanish & Chinese. $129.00
- In-Person Proctor & Exam Access Code (Instructor Version) – HRBUniversal will supply an Amazon Fire Tablet to complete the exam or participants may bring their own laptop or tablet for the proctored exam. | Score & Certificate can be printed from ServSafe.com within 24 hours of the session date. | Upon passing the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Instructor Version Proctored Computer Exam you may apply to become a ServSafe® Certified Instructor and Registered Proctor and have access to the Instructor Tools. $329.00
Course & Exam Schedule
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm – Lecture
- 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM – Lunch Break
- 3:30 PM – Exam Only Participants must be onsite
- 4:00 pm – Exam will be administered. Once the exam starts no one will be allowed in the exam room. Most people take 45 minutes to 1 hour to take the exam but you do have up to 2 hours to complete it.
- The location for this session is listed at the bottom of your ticket, confirmation email, and in the Time & Location area in the “HRBUniversal” app. The final location will be sent once registration closes in order to ensure proper social distancing for participants.
- Please check your email and mobile app prior to attending your session for any changes. HRBUniversal & Eventbrite are not responsible for any emails blocked by your email provider or incorrect email address entered during registration. Please check your junk/spam/promotions folders if you do not see notifications in your inbox.
Need help or have questions?
- LIVE CHAT HELP DESK | Monday – Friday: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm CST
- As stated in the FDA Food Code – Section 2-102.12: The Person In Charge (PIC) shall be the Certified Food Protection Manager. Must be on duty at all times that food & beverage is being prepared and served. Please review local regulatory requirements for what is required in your area – Regulatory Map.
Study Materials & Books
- All registrations will receive a confirmation email with downloadable training materials as well in our mobile training app “HRBUniversal” Apple App Store or Google Play App Store.
- This is a hybrid course meaning that self-study is required prior to the session with a review of the study guide, practice test, and watching select videos before the session date.
- If you would like a copy of the current ServSafe® Book you may purchase it at an added cost at ServSafe.com. HRBUniversal does not require the book to attend the Instructor-Led Course or sit for the exam.
Please view the following policies prior to registration.
- Instructor-Led Course & Exam Details – Download or View Online
- Terms of Service – Download or View Online
- Trademark & Copyright – Download or View Online
Bookings are closed for this event.