Join The HRBUniversal Team
Licensee ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor is with HRBUniversal. This is an independent contractor position and is compensated by course/exam registrations as well as sessions are scheduled according to instructor/trainer availability. ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor must have a personality and be able to relate the topic training to the attendees of the session.
- You set your own schedule. Courses & Exams can be scheduled 7 days a week.
Qualifications: All requirements must be met to inquire.
- Have a current ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certificate with a score of 90% or above on the certification exam.
- Must meet be a Certified ServSafe® Instructor and Registered ServSafe® Proctor and be in good standing for a minimum of 6 months.
- Must meet one of these
- 10 years of Hospitality or Retail Food Service (Minimum of 5 years in salaried management)
- Professional Teacher/Professor in High School or College Hospitality, Culinary or Nutritional Programs
- Government Regulator
- Have a high school diploma/GED or advanced education (College).
- Be willing to be approved or certified in all programs that HRBUniversal represents.
- Able to pay a $5,000 licensing fee at the time of license agreement signing.
- Earning potential is based on the number of people attending the session after expenses to hold the course & exam session.
Submit an inquiry for consideration to become a ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor with HRBUniversal :
- A copy of your ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certificate with an exam final score of 90% or above.
- Approved ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor Certificate or approval letter.
- Must be willing to sign an Affiliate or Licensee agreement.
- Must sign a confidentiality/non-disclosure agreement (Click the link to download) prior to the webcam interview.
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®) and American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI®) are registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.