Private ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification Course & Exam – Learn more about ServSafe®, the most current and comprehensive food training program in the industry, helping 5 million food service professionals learn how to handle and serve food and alcohol safely. ServSafe®, created and maintained by the National Restaurant Association, delivers an effective and highly regarded food safety program that businesses large and small depend on to safeguard the health and well-being of all involved. ServSafe® Food Safety Certification Training program is administered by the National Restaurant Association and is accredited by ANSI and the Conference for Food Protection. ServSafe® Food Safety Certification Training blends lecture, video, and activities in a way that constantly engages the learner with food safety content. This blended learning approach helps students listen, watch, practice and remember key food safety lessons.
The course is based on information from the ServSafe® Manager Book, 7th textbook and is structured to include the information your workforce will need to prepare for ANSI / Conference for Food Protection accredited exams, and perform on the job. Request a Private Class by Email – Chef Brad Peters; CFBE, FMP, CF-SP
Course & Exam Prices:
- Course & Exam with a ServSafe® Manager Book
- 2 participants – $380.00
- 3 participants- $540.00
- 4 participants – $680.00
- 5 participants – $800.00
- 6 participants – $900.00
- 7+ participants – $900 + $95 per person
- Course & Exam without a ServSafe® Manager Book (You Furnish)
- $450.00 + $50 per participant
- You host on-site and/or off-site at the hotel. (You Supply)
- No Minimum of People, 35 People Maximum per Instructor/Proctor
- Taught 7 Days a Week
- 8 Hour Course – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Lecture (Breaks given during the day & time can be changed to meet your operation needs)
- Lunch Break – 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM
- 5:00 PM Test (If you are taking a computer proctored exam make sure you bring your laptop with WiFi). You have 2 hours to complete the test but most take 45 minutes to an hour.
Scheduled can be changed but just know prior to booking to verify instructor/proctor travel schedule.
- Once you have registered & payment has been received for your class you will receive a confirmation email with your study materials to download. The study guide does not replace the ServSafe Manager Book 7th Ed but is designed to be a supplement to prepare you for the class and exam.
- All participants that attend training session will receive a ServSafe Food Manager Book, 7th Edition shipped ahead of time at no extra cost via UPS Ground. If payment is received under 5 business days you will be charged shipping & handling for express shipping.
Course & Exam Language(s):
- This class is taught in English. Exams are available in English, Spanish, Korean, French Canadian, Japanese and Chinese. Please specify exam language during registration. If not specified English will be the default exam & book.