Correspondence: HRBUniversal uses the following communication channels – Email/Eventbrite Event email system, SMS Messaging, Facebook Messenger, WebChat, Mobile App, Help Ticket System/Eventbrite Messaging & Telephone.
- Email/Eventbrite Event Email System – All correspondence is made through the contact person email address used for the registration. If you do not receive a confirmation email after registration please view your junk or spam folder. In order to ensure the proper delivery of emails about Instructor-Led Courses & Exam sessions, please add firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com to your address book. HRBUniversal is not responsible if your email provider filters email correspondence.
- SMS Messaging – SMS messaging may be used for session updates and notices.
- Facebook Messenger – This is an automated system that works off of KEYWORDS for information.
- WebChat – Is used for live website support from multiple website domains that HRBUniversal owns & operates.
- Mobile App – If you choose to download any of HRBUniversal’s mobile apps you may receive push notifications.
- Help Ticket System/Eventbrite Messaging – Is used to request reschedules, participant changes, refund requests, and general support that can not be provided in other communication channels. All changes to registration must be made by the contact only and in written form by submitting a help ticket.
- Telephone – Telephone communication is used for information exchange only. Any changes to registration must be in written form in the Help Ticket System only. Requests on any other channel will not be accepted.
By communicating through any communication channel above you agree to allow HRBUniversal to capture all information related to the communication for marketing, support, regulatory reporting & legal actions. No information will be sold to a third party at any time. You may unsubscribe at any time to any communication channel by replying STOP or UNSUBSCRIBE.
- Instructor-Led Remote Course
- Browsers Supported on a Computer:
- Google Chrome v.80+
- Microsoft Edge v.80+
- macOS Safari v.13+
- iOS Safari v.13+
- Android Chrome v.80+
- Internet Bandwidth Recommended:
- 5 Mbps or greater.
- Test your camera, microphone, and network connection before your meeting by visiting the Test Page
- Browsers Supported on a Computer:
- Remote Proctored Exam:
- Exam Version(s)
- In order to participate in online proctoring, you must:
- Have a webcam and a microphone attached to your computer
- Have a private room to take the exam in
- Have a current, Government-issued ID
- For more information – View Now
- System Requirements:
- Windows Vista or higher for PC users
- Mac OS X 10.5 or Higher for Mac users
- Internet download speed of .768Mbps or higher
- An Internet upload speed of .384Mbps or higher
- RAM of 1024MB or higher
- Not Supported:
- Google Chromebooks
- Android Tablets & Phones
- Amazon Fire Tablets
- Linux OS Computers
- Apple Tablets & Phones
- Microsoft Windows 10 in S Mode
- Surface RT
- Use this Equipment Test to see if all needed requirements are met.
- Exam Version(s)
Rescheduling Policy: The contact person may request participants to attend another session or change participants prior to 24 hours prior to the start of the session. Under 24 hours prior to the session start time, a rescheduled fee of $25 will be charged per participant.
If an attendee needs to reschedule. This request must be made on Eventbrite by clicking on the order number or requesting a HELP TICKET be created in our online chat. This must be requested 24 hours prior to the start of the Instructor-Led Virtual Course. No, reschedule requests will be taken on any communication channel other than Eventbrite – OR – by requesting a HELP TICKET be created in our online chat. When making the request please include the following with your request:
Original session date and location
Requested session date and location
Please keep in mind that only the contact person can make the request and must be requested from the email address used for registration.
No refunds will be given for missed or participant cancellation of an Instructor-Led Remote Course.
Refund Policy: Registration for all Instructor-Led Remote Courses & Exams sessions are final and non-refundable. The contact person may request for a participant to attend another session or change participants. All changes must be requested prior to 24 hours before the start of the remote course. Once remotely proctored exams are assigned to the participant they can not be changed or refunded.
Physical Items Shipped (Books, USB Drive, Study Guides, etc.) – Once the item is shipped the item is non-refundable. All items are shipped by a traceable shipping method. Once delivered HRBUniversal & shipper is no longer responsible for the participant receiving items. Fees charged by Eventbrite.com can not be refunded.
Requests for a refund can be made by clicking on the Eventbrite event order number on the original registration confirmation email sent to the contact person. You will be prompted to log into your Eventbrite account. Once logged in you may submit a request by clicking the “CONTACT ORGANIZER” button – OR – request a HELP TICKET be created in our online chat. No, a refund request will be taken on any communication channel of than Eventbrite or by HELP TICKET created in our online chat.
The only person that can request a refund is the contact person. The name and email address must match the registration. A participant can not request a refund unless they are the contact person.
All refunds will be processed on the 20th of the month and may take 20-30 calendar days to show on the bank/credit card statement.
Pass Guarantee: HRBUniversal does not guarantee any passing grade on any examination.
Credit Card Payments: All credit cards are processed on the date registration is made and through a secure third-party website with SSL encryption. HRBUniversal does not maintain credit card information or process credit cards on its websites. If a credit card chargeback is initiated by the registrant a fraud investigation will be conducted with all information concerning the registration, payment, and IP address used to law enforcement, regulations, your credit card issuer, and our credit card processor. All certifications and/or scores are put on hold or voided by the issuing party and the regulatory agency will be notified to suspend or revoke all licenses and/or permits related to certification to operate the business. If no fraud is found during the investigation on behalf of HRBUniversal the registrant of training is responsible for all fees related to the collection of credit card chargeback. The fees may include postage, shipping, administrative and legal fees. These fees must be paid prior to reinstating certification to reissue licenses or permits. The registrant of training will be responsible for all fees to reissue licenses or permits to operate the business.
Check Payments: HRBUniversal accepts all personal and/or business checks. All checks must be received ten (10) calendar days prior to the course/exam registration date for proper processing by our bank. If a returned check is received a fraud investigation will be conducted with all information concerning the registration, payment and IP address used to law enforcement, regulatory, the bank the check is drawn on, and our bank All certifications are put on hold or voided by the issuing party and the regulatory agency will be notified to suspend or revoke all licenses and/or permits related to certification to operate the business. If no fraud is found during the investigation on behalf of HRBUniversal the registrant of training is responsible for all fees related to the collection of the returned check. The fees may include postage, shipping, administrative and legal fees. These fees must be paid prior to reinstating certification to reissue licenses or permits. The registrant of training will be responsible for all fees to reissue licenses or permits to operate a business.
IP Address: IP Addresses are recorded and linked to all Instructor-Led Virtual Course registration. IP Address & Payment for Instructor-Led Virtual Course sessions are considered a signature on a contract and you have read and agreed to the Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam Details
Social Media/Online Slamming: All registrants and/or course participants agree not to submit anything negative reviews on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Online Chat forums, Better Business Bureau, etc., or post anything reflecting negatively on HRBUniversal, employees, contractors, certification programs, license or affiliates. If such Social Media/Online Slamming is conducted HRBUniversal reserves the right to seek damages of $250,00 per post or re-post by others from all registrants and social media sites that display any negative reviews.
Audio, Video & Picture Capturing: By communicating through any channel with HRBUniversal or attending a course and/or exam session you give permission to be recorded. Participants may not record or rebroadcast any information from an Instructor-Led Virtual Course
Americans With Disabilities Act: HRBUniversal wishes to make all Instructor-Led Virtual Courses and/or Exam Sessions reasonably accessible by persons with disabilities as required by Title III (Public Accommodations and Services Operated by Private Entities) of the Americans With Disabilities Act. After Instructor-Led Virtual Course and/or Exam Session registration the attendee will provide HRBUniversal in writing at least fifteen (15) business days prior to the Instructor-Led Virtual Course and/or Exam Session session of determining special needs to determine Instructor-Led Remote Course and/or Exam Session accommodation and must be approved by the exam/security department of the certifying body. All requests must be made in writing with medical support materials. Being that all Instructor-Led Virtual Courses and/or Exams are conducted over the internet and participants must provide our electronic equipment.