Private ServSafe® Responsible Alcohol Service Course & Exam – The ServSafe Alcohol® program prepares bartenders, servers, hosts, bussers, valets, bouncers and all front-of-house staff to effectively and safely handle difficult situations in your operation.
Alcohol service involves many risks. Failure to act responsibly could result in fines, imprisonment, losing your liquor license, increased insurance costs, or losing your business.
Prepare yourself to handle these risks with responsible alcohol training from a trusted and experienced source, the National Restaurant Association.
Students choose from two exams when registering for a course. The ServSafe Alcohol Primary Exam tests basic understanding. The ServSafe Alcohol Advanced Proctored Exam tests proficiency in key concepts.
The course is based on information from the ServSafe Alcohol® Fundamentals of Responsible Alcohol Service Book and is structured to include the information your workforce will need to prepare for an accredited exam, and perform on the job. Request a Private Class by Email – Chef Brad Peters; CFBE, FMP, CF-SP
Course & Exam Prices:
- 3-4 Hour Course & Exam Session – $5000.00 for up to 10 people. Each person over 10 people the cost is $30.00 per person.
- 4-6 Hour Course & Exam Session – $6000.00 for up to 10 people. Each person over 10 people the cost is $30.00 per person.
Length of session depends on requirement of the state or local jurisdition. All exams are administered in paper form and require an approved exam proctor.
- You host on-site and/or off-site at a hotel. (You Supply)
- No Minimum of People, 35 People Maximum per Instructor/Proctor
- All participants that attend course & exam session will receive a ServSafe Alcohol® Fundamentals of Responsible Alcohol Service Book the day of the class & exam.
Course & Exam Language(s):
- This class is taught in English. Exams & Books are available in English Only. Please specify exam & book language during registration. If not specified English will be the default exam & book.