TRAINING AND/OR EXAM REFUND POLICY:
All registrations are final and non-refundable unless HRBUniversal does not conduct training or exam session within 60-days of the Instructor-Led Course & Exam session date within a 60-mile radius of the original Instructor-Led Course & Exam location. A participant may cancel thirty (30) calendar days after registration and receive a full refund. All refunds will be processed on the 20th of the month and can be requested by contact person & contact persons email address. A refund request is not taken by phone, chat, or text and must be submitted via email at the following link https://hrbuni.com/refund-request or at the web link used for registration on Eventbrite.com by sending a message.
The only person that can request a refund is the contact person. Name and email address must match the registration for the course or exam session. A participant can not request a refund unless they are the contact person on the registration. This request must be made via the HELP TICKET system only. No request will be accepted in any other communication channel.
The only person that can request a refund is the contact person. Name and email address must match the registration for the training class and/or exam session. A participant can not request a refund unless they are the contact person on the registration.
ONLINE STORE REFUND POLICY:
- All product returns must be made within 30 days from the date of invoice.
- All returned products must be unopened original and resalable condition.
- Custom materials & online training/exams are not returnable.
- Retail & Sales Tax Only will be refunded.
- All returned items must have a return authorization assigned by HRBUniversal and shipped to HRBUniversal 4000 Eagle Point Corporate Drive Birmingham, AL 35242.
- Once returned item is received the item will be inspected within 3 business days and all credits will be issued on the 20th of every month.