TRAINING AND/OR EXAM REFUND POLICY:
All training/exam registrations are final unless HRBUniversal does not conduct training/exam within 60 days from the original training/exam date within a 60-mile radius of the original class location. A participant may cancel three (3) calendar days after registration and receive a full refund unless registration is under ten (10) calendar days.
When registering for training or exam you agreed that you have accepted & have read the Training & Exam Details Details by typing your name. Once you accept and make payment your IP Address was recorded as a digital signature that you accept & have read Training & Exam Details and a confirmation email is sent to the email address used for registration noting that you accept & have read Training & Exam Details.
If your request does not meet the guidelines outlined in the Training & Exam Details a refund will not be issued. All refund request will be reviewed within 10 business days from submission and you will receive an email on the status one it has been reviewed of the status.
The only person that can request a refund is the contact person. Name and email address must match the registration for the training class and/or exam session. A participant can not request a refund unless they are the contact person on the registration.
ONLINE STORE REFUND POLICY:
- All product returns must be made within 30 days from the date of invoice.
- All returned products must be unopened original and resalable condition.
- Custom materials & online training/exams are not returnable.
- Retail & Sales Tax Only will be refunded.
- All returned items must have a return authorization assigned by HRBUniversal and shipped to HRBUniversal 4000 Eagle Point Corporate Drive Birmingham, AL 35242.
- Once returned item is received the item will be inspected within 3 business days and all credits will be issued on the 20th of every month.