TAP® Series Foodservice Food Safety Manager Certification Training (Restaurants) unique teaching process allows for a real-time uninterrupted learning experience by using colorful graphics, animations, full-motion video, audio, and interactive learning exercises. We provide this media-rich training on any data connection, from the slowest dial-up to the fastest broadband. Major university studies show TAP® Series courses are so simple to use that person with virtually no computer experience use them easily. Educators appreciate the TAP® Series’ exceptional self-paced and self-teaching courses. The quality of these courses qualifies them for course credit while reducing already over-taxed time and facilities.
- Rated “Highly Recommended” by the National Association of City, County, State, and Federal Sanitation Regulators, NEHA. (learn more)
- Online Food Safety training achieved a 100% certification examination first-time pass rate in a study conducted by The Ohio State University. (learn more)
- University of Illinois study proves online is effective as a classroom. (learn more)
- Offers the only training warranty. (Click here to see warranty requirements)
- Is the most widely accepted, by regulatory agencies, on-line food manager’s training in the country. (Please check with your local and state agencies to see if the program is accepted).
High-quality presentation and simple to use. Hours of video, audio, and interactive learning games, with all text and narration in English, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese. 97.3% first-time pass rate for those following warranty requirements. Qualified students that fail the examination are re-trained with no further cost.
All the knowledge needed to pass any of the ANSI-accredited food managers approved exams is provided.
- Lesson One: The Need For Food Safety Training
- Lesson Two: Foodborne Illness: An Overview
- Lesson Three: Foodborne Illness and Allergies
- Lesson Four: Personal Hygiene
- Lesson Five: Keeping Food Safe
- Lesson Six: Purchasing and Receiving
- Lesson Seven: Storing Food
- Lesson Eight: Thawing, Preparing, Cooking, Cooling, Reheating
- Lesson Nine: Serving Food Safely
- Lesson Ten: Equipment and Utensils
- Lesson Eleven: Facilities and Equipment
- Lesson Twelve: Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Lesson Thirteen: Pest Control
- Lesson Fourteen: Active Management Control and HACCP Systems
Hundreds of major educational institutions, corporations, and government organizations use this program as a credit course of study and/or to prepare staff for the ANSI-accredited food manager examination.
All Online Courses are assigned with 24 Business Hours and once activated the course must be completed within 90 days of activation.
ALL ONLINE COURSE PURCHASE ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.