Private TiPS® Responsible Alcohol Service Course & Exam – TIPS® (Training for Intervention ProcedureS) is the global leader in education and training for the responsible service, sale, and consumption of alcohol. Proven effective by third-party studies, TIPS is a skills-based training program that is designed to prevent intoxication, underage drinking, and drunk driving.
Over the past 35 years, TIPS has certified over 4 million participants and trainers. TIPS training is conducted in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, and in over 50 different countries. Join the thousands of businesses and organizations that already enjoy the benefits of TIPS.
The course is based on information from the TIPS® (Training for Intervention ProcedureS) Manual and is structured to include the information your workforce will need to prepare for an accredited exam, and perform on the job. Request a Private Class by Email – Chef Brad Peters; CFBE, FMP, CF-SP
Course & Exam Prices:
- $5000.00 for up to 10 people. Each person over 10 people the cost is $25.00 per person. These prices include UPS Ground Shipping of books to one location if booking is before 10 business days. If payment is received under 5 business days you will be charged shipping & handling for express shipping.
- TIPS for On Premise
The On Premise program, our core offering, is a five-hour program designed for servers at restaurants, bars, hotels, in-store tastings, or other establishments where alcohol is consumed on the premises. Employees learn strategies that ensure responsible alcohol service, promote professionalism, and enhance customer service skills. Click to take eTIPS
- TIPS for Off Premise
The Off Premise program is a three-hour program addressing the sale of alcohol at grocery stores, liquor stores, convenience stores and package stores. Clerks learn strategies for preventing illegal alcohol sales to underage and/or intoxicated patrons. Click to take eTIPS
- TIPS for Concessions
The Concessions program is a three-hour program for environments such as stadiums, arenas, theaters, concert halls, fairs, amusement parks and festivals. The focus of this program is on assessing patrons in a short period of time to prevent illegal alcohol sales. Click to take eTIPS
- TIPS for Gaming
The Gaming program is a five-hour program used by casinos, riverboats and gambling halls. This program focuses on the issues presented by guests receiving complimentary cocktails while gambling, as well as guests, staying on property. Click to take eTIPS
- TIPS for the University
The University program is a two-hour program tailored for students at universities and colleges. This program gives students the skills they need to intervene with their peers in social situations to prevent alcohol-related incidents.
- You host on-site and/or off-site at a hotel. (You Supply)
- No Minimum of People, 35 People Maximum per Instructor/Proctor
- Taught 7 Days a Week
- 4 Hour Classes & Proctored Exam – You set the time.
- All participants that attend course & exam session will receive a TIPS® (Training for Intervention ProcedureS) Manual the day of the class & exam.
Course & Exam Language(s):
- This class is taught in English. Exams & Books are available in English Only. Please specify exam & book language during registration. If not specified English will be the default exam & book.