This is a remote course over the Internet by an industry veteran that is a subject matter expert.
TiPS® for Concessions empowers vendors to “make the right call,” reducing the risk of alcohol-related incidents and ensuring fun and safety for all patrons. The program focuses on the alcohol-related challenges associated with large venues and takes into account the high volume of patrons and the limited time concessions staff has in which to interact with them. Participants learn techniques to assess patrons in a short period of time and prevent alcohol sales to underage or intoxicated individuals.
Sporting events, concerts, and fairs are family events, so a wholesome atmosphere is critical to success. Intoxicated people can disrupt that atmosphere and cause damage or injury to other patrons. Avoiding alcohol-related problems can be especially challenging within large venues, with the high volume of patrons and the limited interaction time.
TiPS® for Concessions is especially important for events that are geared toward young people. Knowing that the staff is trained to prevent underage sales and intoxication reassures parents that their children will be safe at these events. TiPS®for Concessions can also help vendors protect themselves from possible litigation should an incident occur.
- Information covered during the Instructor-Led Remote Course & Exam session is for information & certification only and should not be considered legal advice. HRBUniversal is not a legal firm and all presents of the Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam sessions are industry experts and not legal counsel. Please consult law enforcement or an attorney for regulatory advice for your business.
State Laws & Regulations
- Prior to registration please verify that your state or jurisdiction, responsible alcohol server, and seller training can be taken in a virtual format. View Regulations
TiPS® for Concessions Exam
- Upon completion, all participants will be given voucher codes and instructions on how to take the certification exam at GetTips.com
Need help or have questions?
- LIVE CHAT HELP DESK | Monday – Friday: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm CST
- Instructor-Led Remote Course & Exam Details – Download or View Online
- Terms of Service – Download or View Online
- Trademark & Copyright – Download or View Online
By making a payment you allow HRBUniversal to record your IP Address as a digital signature as an acceptance agreement that you have read and agree with the Instructor-Led Remote Course & Exam Details in order to proceed to the payment area. A copy of the Instructor-Led Remote Course & Exam Details will be included in your confirmation email.
No portion of the Instructor-Led Virtual Course can be duplicated or transmitted in any form without prior written permission of HRBUniversal, LLC.