Food Handler Courses & Exams are for line-level employees only.
If you are an owner, manager, or run a shift you must be a Certified Food Protection Manager.
All Online Courses are assigned within 24 Business Hours and once activated the course must be completed within 90 days of activation.
ALL ONLINE COURSE PURCHASES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
ServSafe Food Handler® Online Course and Assessment is a comprehensive solution that delivers consistent food safety training to employees. This ensures the same food safety principles are delivered each and every time.
- Sections can be completed in approximately 10 minutes.
- Color photographs from the learner’s point of view helps reinforce food safety concepts.
- Enhanced assessment can be taken at the completion of training to measure if employees have the minimum competency in food safety knowledge.
- Once the course has been purchased and launched, participants can select to take the course in English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, or Vietnamese.
Covers five key areas:
- Basic Food Safety
- Personal Hygiene
- Cross-Contamination & Allergens
- Time and Temperature
- Cleaning and Sanitation
Languages: English/Spanish/Simplified Chinese/Korean/Vietnamese
Exam Type: Three attempts at the online assessment are Included
Certificate: ServSafe Food Handler® Certificate is valid for three years