*ServSafe Food Handler® Online Course and Assessment (Not State Specific)
Food Handler Courses & Exams are for line-level employees only.
If you are an owner, manager, or run a shift you must be a Certified Food Protection Manager.
All online courses are assigned within 24 business hours from ServSafe.com. If you do not see instructions in your email inbox please check your spam/junk folder.
ALL ONLINE COURSE PURCHASES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
ServSafe Food Handler® Online Course and Assessment is a comprehensive solution that delivers consistent food safety training to employees. This ensures the same food safety principles are delivered each and every time.
- Sections can be completed in approximately 10 minutes.
- Color photographs from the learner’s point of view helps reinforce food safety concepts.
- Enhanced assessment can be taken at the completion of training to measure if employees have the minimum competency in food safety knowledge.
- Once the course has been purchased and launched, participants can select to take the course in English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, or Vietnamese.
Covers five key areas:
- Basic Food Safety
- Personal Hygiene
- Cross-Contamination & Allergens
- Time and Temperature
- Cleaning and Sanitation
Languages: English/Spanish/Simplified Chinese/Korean/Vietnamese
Exam Type: Three attempts at the online assessment are Included
Certificate: ServSafe Food Handler® Certificate is valid for three years