The ServSafe® program is developed by the National Restaurant Association with the help of foodservice industry experts who face the same risks you do every day. Your concerns are our concerns.
Our years of experience and inside knowledge of the foodservice industry are at the core of our courses, exams, and materials. We can prepare you to handle food sanitation risks because we have direct experience with it. We also have reliable materials, flexible options, and expert food safety educators.
SERVSAFE® FOOD SAFETY PROGRAM MATERIALS
- Our materials help define food safety best practices because we involve specialists from regulatory agencies, academia, and the foodservice industry to create them. ServSafe materials reflect the latest science, research, and FDA Food Code. Learn more.
- Training and exams are available online and in a classroom. Compare formats.
- Courses can be taken in English, Spanish, Chinese, and Korean.
- Exams can be taken in English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Canadian French.
EXPERT FOOD SAFETY EDUCATORS
- Certified ServSafe® Instructors and Registered ServSafe® Proctors must meet minimum experience and educational requirements. You can be confident that practical, real-world experience guides your training.