Food Service Start-Ups – Whether you have previous restaurant experience or not, starting a restaurant from scratch can be taxing on both your finances and emotions. The decisions are many and may come at you fast and furious. What restaurant concept will you choose? How will you design the space? What type of cuisine will you feature? Who is your target audience? Where can you find well-trained staff? And then there’s the all-important location, location, location. While you may feel overwhelmed, HRBUniversal, LLC can help you nurture your concept while guiding you more seamlessly through the process.
We can assist with the development of your competitor and market feasibility analysis, business plan and budget as well as compare locations and lease contracts that are under consideration. Competitor and market feasibility analysis and selection of architects, contractors and payroll services fall under our umbrella of services for start-ups. Additionally, HRBUniversal, LLC can assist in these areas to position your business for continued growth.
- Restaurant design for optimized work flow and maximum seating
- Construction Management
- Brand Development
- Vendor Sourcing (including kitchen and bar equipment, furniture and smallwares)
- POS Selection and Installation
- Menu & Recipe Development
- Cost Analysis
- Revenue and Inventory Control
- Dept. of Health rating preparation and filing
- Training procedures and employee handbook development
- Marketing Strategy/Branding: logo design, website development, social media marketing, menu design, PR, online marketing and event planning