Always Food Safe® Exam Proctor position is for a free listing on HRBUniversal websites (https://hrbuni.com/find-an-exam-proctor/). This is as an independent contractor position and is compensated by an administered exam given to examinee. All exam proctors are responsible for full scheduling and management of the exam administration.
Always Food Safe® Exam Proctor are not employees, agents, contractors, or representatives of HRBUniversal or any of the exam program affiliated entities. Listing them or their Web site listings on the HRBUniversal’s Web site is done as a courtesy and as a possible resource to the reader, and not as an endorsement by nor any legal responsibility for their work or actions by HRBUniversal or any of the exam program affiliated entities.
Qualifications: All requirements must be met to inquire.
- Have a high school diploma/GED or advanced education (College).
- Responsible for the secure administration of the online Always Food Safe® Exam
- Schedule online exams.
- Maintain the confidentiality of exam content.
- To start the proctor application: https://alwaysfoodsafe.com/learn/consent/proctor-application
- Follow the standards outlined in the Always Food Safe® Exam Proctor Administration Handbook and the Performance Agreement.
- Complete Always Food Safe Proctor Application. You will need to create an account to submit an application to become approved by AlwaysFoodSafe.com
- Complete Always Food Safe® Exam Proctor tutorial. Upon successful completion, you will be issued a protector certificate to us for submission.
Submit an inquiry for free listing as Always Food Safe® Exam Proctor on HRBUniversal websites:
- Upload a copy of the Always Food Safe® Proctor certificate.