This is a remote course over the Internet by an industry veteran that is a subject matter expert.
TiPS® for Gaming teaches your staff how to recognize when a guest is intoxicated or underage. In addition to preventing illegal alcohol sales, casino employees learn how to handle patrons who have had too much and keep them from harming themselves and others.
People often enjoy special excitement when visiting casinos. They sometimes play it close to the edge, even though some bets are not worth taking. Within this arena, special challenges often arise — drinkers may lose track with complimentary cocktails and, since they often stay on property and don’t have to drive home, they may not moderate their own drinking behavior as they otherwise would.
TiPS® training can help improve relations with your community. TiPS® training demonstrates a commitment to work to prevent alcohol-related problems and a desire to be a part of the solution. Liquor and gaming boards tend to look favorably on establishments that incorporate TiPS®, which can lead to more lenient penalties in the event of an alcohol violation. TiPS® for Gaming can also help a company protect itself from possible litigation and often results in reduced liability insurance premiums.
- Information covered during the Instructor-Led Remote Course & Exam session is for information & certification only and should not be considered legal advice. HRBUniversal is not a legal firm and all presents of the Instructor-Led Remote Course & Exam sessions are industry experts and not legal counsel. Please consult law enforcement or an attorney for regulatory advice for your business.
TiPS® for Gaming Exam
- Upon completion, all participants will be given voucher codes and instructions on how to take the certification exam at GetTips.com
Need help or have questions?
- LIVE CHAT HELP DESK | Monday – Friday: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm CST
- Instructor-Led Remote Course & Exam Details – Download or View Online
- Terms of Service – Download or View Online
- Trademark & Copyright – Download or View Online
By making a payment you allow HRBUniversal to record your IP Address as a digital signature as an acceptance agreement that you have read and agree with the Instructor-Led Remote Course & Exam Details in order to proceed to the payment area. A copy of the Instructor-Led Remote Course & Exam Details will be included in your confirmation email.
No portion of the Instructor-Led Remote Course can be duplicated or transmitted in any form without prior written permission of HRBUniversal, LLC.