Always Food Safe® Food Protection Manager Training & Exam Bundle1
- Food Protection Manager Training, Exam Access Code & Exam with HRBUniversal Proctor
All Online Courses are assigned with 24 Business Hours and once activated the course must be completed within 90 days of activation. ALL ONLINE COURSE PURCHASE ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
What’s Included in this Package?
- 100% Online Training
- Complete Around Your Lifestyle. 8 Hours of Training that covers everything you will need to know for the final exam.
- 80 Question ANSI Accredited Exam in a Proctored Environment
- Pass Rate is 70%
The Benefits of Always Food Safe
- Your Health Inspector will Accept this Certification – State Accepted, ANSI Accredited Online Food Protection Manager Certification that is accepted throughout Alabama.
- Available in English & Spanish – Our exam is available in both English & Spanish, so you can take the exam in the language you feel most comfortable in.
- Video Learning – We are the only company around to offer video learning, our course is far more engaging and entertaining than anything else out there.
- 100% Online Training – This training is 100% online and once completed you can arrange your exam in your local testing center or HRBUniversal Proctor.
Why Always Food Safe?
- Putting Theory into Practice – With Always Food Safe’s training, we don’t just teach you the theory, we show you how to put this into practice in your day to day life. Our experts take apart the theory and break it down into real-life situations and give you ideas in regard to implementing it into your role.
- Interviews with Industry Experts – Our Food Protection Manager training is packed full of interviews with industry experts from some of the biggest food service establishments in America. Getting their experience, insight, and knowledge is invaluable as an educational resource; they see Food Safety in a way that most people don’t even think about.
- Fun & Engaging Content – We wouldn’t wish 8 hours of PowerPoint slides on our worst enemy, nevermind people we are trying to help. That’s why we use video learning and try and keep the content as fun and engaging as we can.
The purpose of this ANSI Accredited Food Protection Manager Training is to provide managers the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to oversee safe storage, preparation and service food.
- All learning is mapped against the 2017 FDA Food Code.
- Video Learning is broken up into 23 chapters that last no longer than 20 minutes each. With it being 100% online, you can complete the training around your lifestyle.
Below is a breakdown of the chapter content:
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: The “Journey of Food” – Contamination
- Chapter 3: The “Journey of Food” – Importance of the Food Handler
- Chapter 4: The “Journey of Food” – Time & Temperature Control
- Chapter 5: The “Journey of Food” – Purchasing to Store Room
- Chapter 6: The “Journey of Food” – Preparation
- Chapter 7: The “Journey of Food” – Service
- Chapter 8: The “Journey of Food” – Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Chapter 9: The “Journey of Food” – Food Safety Management
- Chapter 10: The “Journey of Food” – Facilities and Pest Management
Need help or have questions?
- LIVE CHAT HELP DESK | Monday – Friday : 7:30 am – 5:30 pm CST
Please view the following policies prior to registration.
- Refund Policy – Download or View Online
- Rescheduling Policy – Download or View Online
- Course & Exam Details – Download or View Online
By making a payment you allow HRBUniversal to record your IP Address as a digital signature as acceptance agreement that you have read and agree with the Refund Policy, Rescheduling Policy, and Course & Exam Details in order to proceed to the payment area. A copy of the Refund Policy, Rescheduling Policy, and Course & Exam Details will be included in your confirmation email.