Training Class Price Changes
Effective on October 6, 2014
- $180.00 – ServSafe Online Course & Proctored Exam
- $175.00 – ServSafe Food Manager Class & Paper Exam
- $170.00 – ServSafe Food Manager Class & Computer Exam
- NEW – $150.00 – ServSafe Food Manager Self Study & Exam (If training hours are not required.)
- Private Classes – $850 for up to 6 people ($141.67)
- State Restaurant Association & Corporate Clients – 20% off Classroom Training & Exam Only. (Georgia Restaurant Assc. $120 price will expire on 12/31/2014)
- NEW MULTI-PERSON DISCOUNT – $10 off each person over 4 people in a class.
Training & Exam Details
Updated on October 6, 2014
- Class location may change depending the size of class registration. You will receive a class reminder (3) three calendar days prior to the class with the final class location. All locations meet ADA requirements. If needing special accommodations please request during registrations. These request must be made ten (15) fifteen calendar days prior to training class or exam.
- Late registration fee of ($60.00) sixty dollars will be charged on all registration that requires physical product to be shipped. This cost is to cover cost of overnight shipping. Registration will not be accepted if late fee is not chosen. Registration is not complete until payment is received in full.
- Registration Cut Off
- Eastern Standard Time Classes – 5 calendar days @ 9:00 am
- Central Standard Time Classes – 5 calendar days @ 9:00 am
- Mountain Standard Time Classes – 6 calendar days @ 9:00 am
- Pacific Standard Time Classes – 7 calendar days @ 9:00 am
- If you do not receive a conformation email after registration please view your junk or spam folder. In order to ensure propers delivery of emails about classes add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. HRBUniversal is not responsible if your email provider filters email correspondence.
- Classes up to 6 people are subject to be re-scheduled. All classes have the maximum of 35 people. We reserve the right to combine classes within a 60 mile radius to meet class minimum. You will be notified of a date reschedule or location change via email 3 calendar days prior to the class or exam date.
- Computer exam participants will receive their certificate by US Mail within 15 – 20 calendar days from exam date.
- Paper exam participants will receive their certificate by US Mail within 30 – 45 calendar days from exam date.
- All certificates are mailed to the address used when registering for training. HRBUniversal is not responsible for mis-delivery by US Mail.
- HRBUniversal does not re-schedule until class registration is closed for the time zone the class is being held in. HRBUniversal reserves the right to reschedule any training or exam due to class size, sickness, inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances. HRBUniversal reserves the right to combine classes in order to meet class minimums within a 60 mile radius of the class that the person has registered. If the class has been re-scheduled, your registration will be moved to the next class in your area in 60 days and you will be notified by email the day & time class registration has closed. If an attendee needs to re-schedule prior to day & time class registration has closed. They may attend any class that HRBUniversal holds any time up to 12 months with no extra cost. If participant needs to reschedule under day & time class registration has closed, there will be a $50 rescheduling fee charged in addition to the class fee to attend the class. The $50 must be paid prior to the re-scheduled class date. No refunds/credits will be given for missed or participant cancelation.
No Show Attendance:
- If participant does not attend the scheduled/re-scheduled training or exam. All training/exam materials will be shipped to the address used for class registration. The cost of the materials, sales tax, shipping/handling, $20 instructor fee and $30 facility rental will be deducted from class registration per person. The balance can be used as a credit for a future class with (1) one year from class date. No refunds/credits will be given for missed or participant cancelation.
- All training/exam registrations are final unless HRBUniversal does not conduct training/exam with in 60 days from the original training/exam date or the training/exam is re-schedule twice in the same area from the original city.
- Participant may cancel five (5) calendar days after registration and receive a full refund unless registration is under ten (10) calendar days.
- If the participant cancel the cost of all materials, sales tax and shipping/handling will be deducted from training/exam fee and the balance will be refunded. All training/exam materials will be shipped to the address used in class registration. All materials shipped are the property of the person attending the class once they are shipped. NO REFUNDS ON TRAINING MATERIALS, ONLINE TRAINING COURSES ONCE ACTIVATED OR EXPIRED, SALES TAX AND SHIPPING/HANDLING.
- All refunds will be processed on the 20th of the month.
- HRBUniversal does not guarantee any passing grade on any examination. If the class attendee does not pass the exam they may re-test at a discounted price if these conditions are met:
- Must register for class prior to class registration cut off.
- Discounted re-test are only for people that have attended one our training classes. Online training & self study do not qualify for discount.
- Must request the re-test with 6 months of original class date.
- Can attend the class for free and re-test for $40.00 only one time.
- IP Addresses are recorded and linked to all training/exam registrations. IP Address & Payment for training/exam are considered a signature and you have agreed to the training & details.
- HRBUniversal accepts all credit cards, personal & business checks. Full payment must be received before attending training/exam session to process exam.
- If payment for training/exam session is returned as a credit card chargeback or returned check. All certificates are put on hold until resolved. If certificate has all processed and mailed it will be voided and regulatory will be notified of that the certificate is invalid.
- Participant is responsible for all fees related to collection of credit card charge back or returned check. The fees may include postage/shipping, administrative and legal fees.
Americans With Disabilities Act:
- HRBUniversal wishes to make all training session reasonably accessible by persons with disabilities as required by Title III (Public Accommodations and Services Operated by Private Entities) of the Americans With Disabilities Act. After paid training session registration the attendee will provide HRBUniversal in writing at least fifteen (15) calendar days prior to training session of determined special needs. All classroom training session are held at all ADA compliant facilities and provide access to all auxiliary aids and services available to participants provided by the facility.