TAP Series® Food Safety Online Training – TAP Series® unique teaching process allows for a real-time uninterrupted learning experience by using colorful graphics, animations, full motion video, audio and interactive learning exercises. We provide this media-rich training on any data connection, from the slowest dial-up to the fastest broadband. Major university studies show TAP® Series courses are so simple to use those people with virtually no computer experience use them easily. Educators appreciate the TAP® Series®’ exceptional self-paced and self-teaching courses. The quality of these courses qualifies them for course credit while reducing already over-taxed time and facilities.
- Are “Highly Recommended” (learn more)
- Are “as effective as a college classroom course” (learn more)
- “Achieve 100% first-time examination pass rate”. (learn more)
- Are “Preferred by students over a classroom course 9 to 1”
- Cost less than most course books alone, and TAP is the recognized trainer!
- Only national Food Safety Certification examination pass warranty offered (learn more)
HRBUNIVERSAL COURSE LIBRARY WITH TAP® SERIES
- California Food Handler Training
- Cooking Basics
- Earn More with Service
- Food Safety Manager Certification
- Franklin County, KY Food Handler Training
- HACCP Training
- Idaho Food Handler Training
- Kane County, IL Food Handler Training
- Minnesota Food Safety Re-Certification Training
- Non-certification Food Handler Training
- Ohio Level One Certification
- Re-Certification Manager
- Rhode Island Food Safety Re-Certification Training
- Strategies For Increasing Sales
- Virginia, Chesapeake County Food Handler
- West Virginia Food Handler
- Wisconsin Food Safety Re-Certification Training
Whether you are interested in TAP® Series courses such as our online Food Safety Manager Certification training or our online HACCP Certificate training for personal use, as credit or non-credit courses of study, or as opportunities to increase profitability, we are confident you will find the TAP® Series provides the quality answer.
iPad Users: Click here for important information!