When it becomes a restaurant career and not just a job, that’s when you experience the big wins.
ServSuccess®, the new professional development program for restaurants, helps you build employee pride and the professionalism that wins business. The industry’s first formal certification program trains employees for specific restaurant career paths. The result – a new standard for service and a fresh employee experience.
Most importantly, it helps employees live their dreams. And that gives them a reason to stay. Whether filling gaps in your growing expertise about running a restaurant or making sure you’re ready to take a certification exam, ServSuccess has full learning suites, targeted courses and interactive study guides that will feed that hunger, fuel that drive. This program provides learning opportunities across career levels and in a way that makes it as convenient as possible for professionals who are already juggling an intense schedule. Learn, certify, and explore all the possibilities that illuminate the pathway to a successful career in the restaurant industry. Visit ServSuccess below to get started.
ServSuccess® offers credentials at three career levels: Professional, Supervisor or Manager. So no matter the stage of your restaurant career, there is a certification appropriate to the knowledge and experience you’ve built.
How to get Certified
In order to qualify as a candidate for ServSuccess certification, you simply have to meet the prerequisite requirements to sit for the exam. Although learning suites, courses and interactive study guides are available to help you prepare, taking and passing the exam is all you have to do to become certified.
- Select the certification appropriate to your career level
- Review and ensure you meet the prerequisites
- Gather documentation for validating your qualifications (resume, required certificates)
- Purchase the exam that’s right for you
- Complete your application
- Once your application is approved, contact a Registered Proctor in your area (additional fees may apply)
- Register in an exam session
- Pass the exam in order to earn your professional certification