How To Get Started With Alcohol Safety
ServSafe Alcohol® training and certification is widely recognized and respected in the foodservice industry. Learn the essentials of alcohol service to become a responsible vendor. Protect yourself and your operation from risks and liabilities with alcohol training and certification from the National Restaurant Association.
The ServSafe Alcohol® program prepares bartenders, servers, hosts, bussers, valets, bouncers and all front-of-house staff to effectively and safely handle difficult situations in your operation. Alcohol service involves many risks. Failure to act responsibly could result in fines, imprisonment, losing your liquor license, increased insurance costs, or losing your business. Prepare yourself to handle these risks with responsible alcohol training from a trusted and experienced source, the National Restaurant Association. Students choose from two exams when registering for a course. The ServSafe Alcohol® Primary Exam tests basic understanding. The ServSafe Alcohol Advanced Proctored Exam tests proficiency in key concepts.
Top 8 reason to choose ServSafe Alcohol® training program:
- Uses quality materials and exams created by experienced alcohol-service professionals exclusively for the foodservice industry.
- Re-invest proceeds from programs back into the industry.
- Relies on the same development methodology as proven ServSafe food safety training.
- It is a single source, one-stop-shop to complete both food safety and responsible alcohol service training and exam needs.
- Addresses up-to-date regulatory information.
- Provides support from subject-matter experts available to answer questions.
- Offers flexible online, classroom, in-unit and one-on-one training and exam options.
- Follows a holistic approach that teaches staff to work together to handle difficult situations.
The National Restaurant Association’s ServSafe Alcohol® training program is widely recognized and respected in the foodservice industry.
- Training and Exams Formats: Online and Classroom
- Classroom Training and Exam: English and Spanish
- Online Training and Exam: English
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®) and American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI®) are registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.