Prometric® offers the Lionville, PA SafeMark® Certified Food Protection Manager Exam which is an affordable assessment program that is accredited by both American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Conference for Food Protection (CFP) and offers convenient, flexible options for test-takers. It has been designed alongside recognized food safety experts from the grocery industry to mirror real-life situations to help grocery industry professionals understand critical food safety principles and successfully apply their skills at work.
The SafeMark® Certified Food Protection Manager exam is:
- Delivered in all 50 states
- Designed specifically for the retail environments
- Offered as both paper or Internet-based tests
- Aligned with the SafeMark® training program
Whether you are looking to take the SafeMark® exam, order SafeMark® exams in bulk or you are looking for corporate solutions for the certified food protection manager, Prometric’s extensive, world-class test delivery infrastructure ensures that your testing needs are met.
Request A Scheduled Exam
Please scroll through the proctor list to choose the one in your area.
- SafeMark Grocer Information Bulletin and Content Outline
- Order a Duplicate Certificate
- SafeMark Training
- Become a Proctor
- Proctor Manual (English Version)
- Proctor Manual (Spanish Version)
- SafeMark Exam Material
- FMI Prometric FAQ’s Operational
Please view the following policies prior to registration.
- Refund Policy – Download or View Online
- Rescheduling Policy – Download or View Online
- Course & Exam Details – Download or View Online
By making a payment you allow HRBUniversal to record your IP Address as a digital signature as acceptance agreement that you have read and agree with the Refund Policy, Rescheduling Policy, and Course & Exam Details in order to proceed to the payment area. A copy of the Refund Policy, Rescheduling Policy, and Course & Exam Details will be included in your confirmation email.