Lexington, SC ServSafe® Manager Online Exam & Instructor-Led Virtual Course. This is an Instructor-Led Virtual Course broadcast by a private Livestream broadcast during a regular scheduled on-site Instructor-Led Course. The Instructor-Led Virtual Course is based on the 2017 FDA Food Code and taught in the format of the inspections report to allow participants to understand what the local regulator is reviewing in there operation. Upon completion of the Instructor-Led Virtual Course, the participant can schedule an exam with HRBUniversal’s ServSafe® Registered Proctors (Schedule Exam), Remote Online Proctoring with Proctor U (View Procedures), or take the exam at a Pearson Vue Test Center (Schedule Exam).
Need help or have questions?
- LIVE CHAT HELP DESK | Monday – Friday: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm CST
- As stated in the 2017 FDA Food Code – Section 2-102.12: The Person In Charge (PIC) shall be the Certified Food Protection Manager. Must be on duty at all times that food & beverage is being prepared and served. Please review local regulatory requirements for what is required in your area – ServSafe® Regulatory Map.
Study Materials & Books
- All registrations will receive a confirmation email with downloadable training materials, PDF of the presentation, and URL of the Livestream. If you would like a copy of the current ServSafe® Book you may purchase at an added cost – ServSafe® Manager Training and Certification Exam Products. HRBUniversal does not require the book to attend the Instructor-Led Virtual Course but does strongly suggest you have a copy to prepare for the exam.
Instructor-Led Virtual Course Schedule
- 9:00 AM CST – 5:00 PM CST – Lecture
- 1:00 PM CST – 2:00 PM CST – Lunch Break
Certification Options Tickets
All fees charged are collected by Eventbrite.com and are non-fundable by HRBUniversal.
- Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam Details – Download or View Online
- Terms of Service – Download or View Online
- Trademark & Copyright – Download or View Online
By making a payment you allow HRBUniversal to record your IP Address as a digital signature as acceptance agreement that you have read and agree with the Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam Details in order to proceed to the payment area. A copy of the Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam Details will be included in your confirmation email.
No portion of the Instructor-Led Virtual Course can be duplicated or transmitted in any form without prior written permission of HRBUniversal, LLC.
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®) and American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI®) are registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.