HRBUniversal is now accepting inquiries for Licensee in the following markets for these programs: ServSafe® Food & Alcohol Programs, NRA ManageFirst® Program, NEHA® Food & HACCP Programs, TiPS® Alcohol Programs, NSF® Health Guard Food Programs, FMI SafeMark ®Food Programs.
- Alabama: Birmingham, Huntsville, Mobile, Montgomery
- Florida: Daytona Beach, Florida Keys, Ft Myers, Gainesville, Jacksonville, Lakeland, Miami, Ocala, Orlando, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa
- Georgia: Atlanta, Dalton, Macon, Savannah, Valdosta
- Kentucky: Bowling Green, Lexington, Louisville, Owensboro
- Louisiana: Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Monroe, Shreveport
- Mississippi: Gulfport, Jackson, Oxford
- North Carolina: Asheville, Charlotte, Raleigh, Winston-Salem
- South Carolina: Anderson, Columbia, Charleston, Myrtle Beach
- Tennessee: Chattanooga, Johnson City, Knoxville, Memphis, Nashville
- Virginia: Charlottesville, Norfolk, Richmond, Roanoke
Overview: As a licensee with HRBUniversal you are able to start your our training/consulting company with a minimum financial investment. There are two ways to become a licensee:
- Train 500 people in one year with HRBUniversal with no financial investment for the first year as a licensee.
– OR –
- Financial investment $2,000 per area a year.
Licensee compensates HRBUniversal 22% of all monies collected from all revenue’s from training sessions. HRBUniversal provides the following for monies collected:
- Discounted training products.
- Administrative support staff.
- Dedicated telephone line with receptionist from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CST (Monday – Friday, Excluding Holidays)
- Website & Email Hosting.
- Payment processing of training sessions.
- Discounted FedEx Rates.
- Advertising – Email Blast, Print, Electronic, Etc.
- Assocation Liaison & Membership – State & National Associations.
Qualifications: All requirements must be met to inquire.
- 10 years Hospitality or Retail Food Service (Minimum of 5 years in salaried management).
- Have a high school diploma/GED or advanced education (College).
- Have a valid program certificate with a score of 90% or above on certification exam.
- Must meet all instructor/trainer requirements of program certification.
To submit an inquiry for consideration to become an HRBUniversal Licensee please email Licensee@HRBUni.net the following information:
- Copy of certification certificate or card with exam final score
- Digital Video demonstrating an example of training technique & personality. Create a free account on Vimeo.com and upload video. Send private video link in an email. The video does not have to be professionally produced.