Alameda, CA ServSafe® Manager Online Course gives you the option to train 365 days of the year, 7 days of the week & 24 hours a day on your schedule. This option gives you major flexibility in learning. Please keep in mind all Certified Food Manager Exams require to meet with a registered ServSafe® Proctor, Online with a Remote Proctor, or take the exam at a Pearson Vue Test Center.
Upon completion of the ServSafe® Manager Online Courses, the participant can schedule an exam with one of HRBUniversal’s ServSafe® Registered Proctors (Schedule Exam), Remote Online Proctoring with Proctor U (View Procedures), or take the exam at a Pearson Vue Test Center (Schedule Exam).
All Online Courses are assigned with 24 Business Hours and once activated the course must be completed within 90 days of activation.
ALL ONLINE COURSE PURCHASES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
Online Course Best Practices
Follow these tips to maximize your learning experience with ServSafe Online Courses.
- Schedule your exam before starting the course. Knowing your exam date in advance will help you plan your learning schedule.
- View the course in several short sessions each no longer than 1 hour.
- ServSafe Manager Online Course: 8-10 hours in length.
- ServSafe Alcohol Online Course: approximately 4 hours in length.
- ServSafe Food Handler Course: 1 ½-2 hour in length.
- An ideal training schedule is one 1-hour session every other workday at approximately the same time of day. For longer courses, we recommend that you view the entire course within three weeks.
- View the course in a quiet space, away from noise and distractions. Use headphones if you must view the course in a busy location.
- Print the course Study Guides. Use them to take notes for review prior to the Exam.
- Complete the course at least two days prior to your exam date. This will allow time to study and review.
- Review your post-test scores. The scores by section screen will help to identify which course topics you should review before taking the exam.
- Print your scores by section and Record of Training after completing the course.
- You may need to submit one or both of these documents to the person who will administer your exam.
Need help or have questions?
- LIVE CHAT HELP DESK | Monday – Friday: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm CST
- Find the Food Safety Management, Food Handling, and Alcohol Service regulatory requirements specific to your operating jurisdiction. ServSafe® training and testing programs are widely recognized and accepted for requirement fulfillment. – Regulatory Map.
ServSafe® Certification Testing
More than 4 million foodservice professionals have been certified through the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification Exam, which is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Conference for Food Protection (CFP). ServSafe training and certification are recognized by more federal, state, and local jurisdictions than any other food safety certification.
The ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification Exam is available in English, Spanish, and Chinese. The exam consists of 80 questions and 10 pilot questions, will take approximately 2 hours to complete, and requires a passing score of 75
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®) and American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI®) are registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.