Fast, flexible, affordable Food Manager training and certification
Elberta, AL NRFSP® Food Safety Manager Certification Exam is an essential part of a food safety culture that keeps your customers safe from foodborne illnesses. When your customers are safe and happy, you can maximize your business potential and stand out from the competition.
Certification is fast and easy – and costs much less than fees and brand damage incurred by an outbreak.
Our Food Safety Manager Certification Program assesses the knowledge and skills of entry-level food managers. We use recognized exam development practices to design certification exams that exceed industry expectations for clarity and accuracy.
National Registry offers its food safety manager exam in two formats.
- In-Person Proctor – The Food Safety Manager Certification Examination (FSMCE) is accredited under exam standards set by the Conference of Food Protection (CFP).
- Pearson VUE Test Center – The International Certified Food Safety Manager (ICFSM) is jointly accredited under both the CFP standards and the ISO 17024 standard.
Both programs are accepted throughout the United States and meet regulatory requirements.
Request A Scheduled Exam
Please scroll through the proctor list to choose the one in your area.
Restaurant and commercial foodservice managers • wait staff • chefs • bartenders • hosts and hostesses • students • cook • shift leaders
- Assesses knowledge and skills
- Satisfies “Person in Charge” regulations
- Promotes food safety culture
Recommended Support Materials
- Examination Blueprint
- Examination Content Outline
- Food Safety Management Principles For Managers
- Food Safety Management Principles For Managers – Self Study
- NSF HealthGuard Self-Study Program
- Special ADA Request Form – make a special request ahead of your exam date
- Chinese (Modern / Traditional)
Certification / Exam
- 80 questions
- Valid for up to 5 years
- Accredited by ANSI against Conference for Food Protection standards
- Pearson VUE version also accredited by ANSI against ISO 17024 standard
What You Need to Know
- You must successfully pass the examination to receive your certification
- Your certification is valid for a period of up to five years
- Different states and jurisdictions have different regulations regarding food manager certifications. View regulations and restrictions in your state.
- National Registry is an ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer – Accreditation #0656.
Please view the following policies prior to registration.
- Refund Policy – Download or View Online
- Rescheduling Policy – Download or View Online
- Course & Exam Details – Download or View Online
By making a payment you allow HRBUniversal to record your IP Address as a digital signature as acceptance agreement that you have read and agree with the Refund Policy, Rescheduling Policy, and Course & Exam Details in order to proceed to the payment area. A copy of the Refund Policy, Rescheduling Policy, and Course & Exam Details will be included in your confirmation email.
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®) and American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI®) are registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.