Please note, as of Thursday, May 7, 2015 examinees can now download their certificate from ServSafe.com once scores have been posted.
The information below was provided to all examinees the day the took their paper exam on a bright green piece of paper.
To access your score/certificate directly from ServSafe.com, you will need the following:
- Provide a unique email address on your answer sheet. This is how ServSafe® will let you know when your score/certificate is available, and it provides the most reliable connection to your Exam Record & Certificate.
- If you do not have an account at ServSafe.com please click the link that says's "Create An Account" or "Log In".
- PLEASE NOTE - Passwords should be only 8 characters long. If you enter more then that ServSafe.com will not recognize your password and you will receive an error.
- All information entered must match what was put on your scantron answer sheet at exam time. If the information is not the same your certificate will not be populated.
- Enter your "Exam Session Number". This is given to you the day of the exam by your exam proctor.
If you do not receive an email from ServSafe.com your score will be available 10 business days from the day follow the exam session. Follow the steps above to check your score and access your certificate. There is no charge for this certificate from ServSafe.com.
Certificate Emailed from HRBUniversal
If you would like HRBUniversal (The exam must be administered by HRBUniversal. If from a different company we can not access the certificate.) to email you a copy of your certificate please complete the form to the right. There will be a $5.00 administration fee charged for each certificate requested to be emailed to you. Only the contact person that completed the registration for the class & exam can request an emailed copy of the certificate, not the student. Contact person's information must match what was used for registration with HRBUniversal to request a copy of the certificate for privacy reasons.
Physical Certificate Sent by US Mail
If you would like a physical copy of the certificate sent to you via US Mail, you may do so for by order one from ServSafe.com or request one from HRBUniversal by completing the form to the right. The is a $10.00 charged for all printed certificates from ServSafe.com or from HRBUniversal.
Only the contact person that completed the registration for the class & exam can request an emailed copy of the certificate, not the student. Contact person's information must match what was used for registration with HRBUniversal to request a copy of the certificate for privacy reasons. Please allow 10 business days for delivery by US Mail. Certificates will be sent to the contact person's address used at registration only.