Learn about foodborne illness, how to prevent it and how to train employees in food sanitation. Choose from several online, classroom and language options. Earn nationally accredited food safety certification from the National Restaurant Association.
The ServSafe® Food Manager program provides food safety training, exams and educational materials to foodservice managers. Students can earn the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification, accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP).
The program blends the latest FDA Food Code, food safety research and years of food sanitation training experience. Managers learn to implement essential food safety practices and create a culture of food safety. All content and materials are based on actual job tasks identified by foodservice industry experts.
Trust the only food safety program with roots in the foodservice industry to help you protect customer health, improve employee performance and preserve business reputation. More Information
- Training and Exam Formats: Online and Classroom
- Training Languages: English, Spanish, Chinese and Korean
- Exam Languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Canadian French.
The National Restaurant Association’s ServSafe® Food Safety training program is widely recognized and respected in the foodservice industry.
Top 10 reason why to choose ServSafe® Food Safety training program:
- The leading training and fully accredited certification program.
- Uses quality materials and exams created by foodservice and regulatory experts exclusively for the foodservice industry.
- Reinvests proceeds from programs back into the industry.
- Benefits from more than 40 years of proven experience in food safety and training in the foodservice industry.
- Is accepted in all 50 states, making it ideal for single and multi-unit operations.
- Is a single source, one-stop shop for both food safety training and the certification examination.
- Delivers up-to-date regulatory information.
- Provides support from foodservice subject matter experts available to answer questions.
- Offers flexible online, classroom, in-unit and one-on-one training and exam options.
- Has awarded more than 4.8 million ServSafe certifications