Please examine the material you have received as soon as possible. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your order, please call the HRBUniversal LLC first – before products are returned – for a Return Authorization Number specific to your material.
Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 5:30 pm CST
Accounting Department – 855-447-2865 Ext. 700
Your Return Authorization Number must be displayed on the outside of all return packages containing merchandise returned for full credit or exchange, and damaged goods returned for replacement.
- Online Products: All purchases of online products, including but not limited to online courses and online exams are final, non-refundable, and non-returnable. Online Courses expire after one year from the date of purchase or 60 to 90 days from date of launch/course completion, depending on which course is purchased.
- Return Promptly: All product returns must be made within 30 days from the date of invoice.
- Custom Material: Custom materials are not returnable.
- Condition of Items: All returned products must be in original and resalable condition. All CD’s and videos must be returned unopened. If returned products are damaged in any manner, they will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense without an issued credit.
- Packing Returns: A copy of the original invoice or packing slip must be included in the first box of a return, and your Return Authorization Number must be displayed on the outside of each box. If you have multiple boxes to return, please mark boxes accordingly (e.g., 1 of 4, 2 of 4). If other unrelated shipping labels are on the box, please remove or mark them out. Please ship the return in its original packaging, if possible, as this will allow your return to be processed properly. National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC does not credit for shipping cost.
- Use the Correct Address: Any products returned to an address other than that provided by the Service Center will cause your credit to be delayed and will result in a $25.00 processing fee being charged to your account. Returns to must be made to HRBUniversal LLC 4000 Eagle Point Corporate Drive Birmingham, AL 35242.
- Traceable Shipments: For your own protection, please return the product by traceable means (e.g., Federal Express, UPS, RPS, or Insured/Certified First Class Mail). Unfortunately, if we cannot trace a package sent to our warehouse, we will not be able to issue a credit.
- Questions? If you have any questions or concerns regarding our product return policy, please contact the HRBUniversal Accounting Department.