The leading solution for food service and retail establishments food safety is an essential part of any food service or retail operation. Understanding the risks and ways to prevent foodborne illness will protect customers and businesses from harm. The person-in-charge of a food service or retail establishment must know how and what food safety practices to monitor. Proper food safety training can lead to improved food safety, brand protection, and customer satisfaction. The SURE™ Food Safety Manager Virtual Course is written to provide the person-in-charge of a food service or retail establishment the knowledge and skills that they will need to keep food safe. Learning and applying food safety practices protects customers and businesses.
This SURE™ Food Safety Manager Virtual Course is designed for every food service or retail operation including restaurants, convenience stores, supermarkets, cruise ships, casinos, concessions, senior care facilities, hotels, resorts, bars, taverns, education institutions, airports, liquor stores, military, commissaries, contract food service, hospitals, and institutional food service.
The course is divided into three sections
- Section 1 – Foundations of Food Safety: The person-in-charge will study an overview of the regulations, food safety basics, microorganisms, and core food safety features. This section will build the foundation that a person-in-charge will need in order to apply food safety practices.
- Section 2 – Addressing the Five CDC Risk Factors: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has identified the five most common causes of foodborne illness. The person-in-charge will learn how to address these issues and control these risk factors in order to be able to serve and sell safe food in their operation.
- Section 3 – Proactive Food Safety System: Once a food safety foundation is built and the risk factors have been addressed, a food safety management system can be applied. Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) is a proactive system that assesses the food safety hazards in an operation and identifies ways to prevent, eliminate, or reduce each hazard to a safe level. The person-in-charge will learn to apply the seven HACCP principles in their operation.
Upon completion of the SURE™ Food Safety Manager Virtual Course, participants will have the knowledge to safely serve and sell food to their customers. Participants will also be prepared to take an ANSI-CFP accredited Food Protection Manager Examination.
- Please view all planned public live streams – Livestream Calendar
Other Registration Options
- If you would like a book or a proctored exam with your virtual course please purchase & register at SURE™ Food Safety Manager Virtual Course, Manual & Exam Options
Need help or have questions?
- LIVE CHAT HELP DESK | Monday – Friday : 7:30 am – 5:30 pm CST
- Information covered during the Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam session is for information & certification only and should not be considered legal advice. HRBUniversal is not a legal firm and all presents of the Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam sessions are industry experts and not a legal council. Please consult law enforcement or attorney for regulatory advice for your business.
State Laws & Regulations
- Prior to registration please verify that your state or jurisdiction allows training can be taken in a virtual format. State Retail and Food Service Codes and Regulations by State
- Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam Details – Download or View Online
- Terms of Service – Download or View Online
- Trademark & Copyright – Download or View Online
By making a payment you allow HRBUniversal to record your IP Address as a digital signature as acceptance agreement that you have read and agree with the Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam Details in order to proceed to the payment area. A copy of the Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam Details will be included in your confirmation email.
No portion of the Instructor-Led Virtual Course can be duplicated or transmitted in any form without prior written permission of HRBUniversal, LLC.