Showing the single result
State Food Safety Food Manager Exam$74.00 – $78.00
Take Your Exam in a Testing Center
With this proctoring option, you will take the exam at the Prometric testing center. Before you continue, please read the terms below.
- Check Location: We recommend that you check if there’s a testing center near you by entering your zip code and clicking Check Location below.
- Schedule the Exam: After you purchase, you can schedule* your exam in your StateFoodSafety account.
- Arrive 30 Minutes Early: On the day of your exam, go to the testing center at least 30 minutes before your scheduled time. This proctoring option includes your exam fees so you won’t need to pay any additional fees when you arrive.
- Bring Photo ID: Bring a government-issued photo ID with you to the testing center.
*Please be aware that you may be charged fees for rescheduling or canceling a session. For more details, see Prometric’s Reschedule/Cancellation Policy.
Take Your Exam Online with a Remote Proctor
Online proctoring is a great option to take your Food Protection Manager Certification Exam from the comfort of your own home or office.
In order to participate in online proctoring, you must:
- Have a webcam and a microphone attached to your computer
- Have a private room to take the exam in
- Have a current, Government-issued ID
For more information, watch our online proctoring requirements video or download our Exam Procedures PDF.
All Exams are assigned with 24 Business Hours and confirmation sent via email.
ALL EXAM PURCHASES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.