Corporate/Multi-Unit Discount on ServSafe® Food Manager Training & Exam
Learn more about ServSafe®, the most current and comprehensive food training program in the industry, helping 5 million food service professionals learn how to handle and serve food and alcohol safely. ServSafe®, created and maintained by the National Restaurant Association, delivers an effective and highly regarded food safety program that businesses large and small depend on to safeguard the health and well-being of all involved. ServSafe® Food Safety Certification Training program is administered by the National Restaurant Association and is accredited by ANSI and the Conference for Food Protection. ServSafe® Food Safety Certification Training blends lecture, video and activities in a way that constantly engages the learner with food safety content. This blended learning approach helps students listen, watch, practice and remember key food safety lessons.
The course is based on information from the ServSafe® Manager Book, 6th textbook and the 2013 FDA Food Code, and is structured to include the information your workforce will need to prepare for ANSI / Conference for Food Protection accredited exams, and perform on the job. Join the Corporate/Multi-Unit Discount Program by Email – Chef Brad Peters; CFBE, FMP, CF-SP
Corporate/Multi-Unit Clients Program Outline:
- All classes are taught by 10+ year industry veterans.
- 20% off All Public ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification Classroom & Exam Sessions
- Books are shipped to the business if registration is made 10 days prior to the class at no extra cost. We pay tax and shipping.
- Set up on HRBUni.net cloud service to access scores & certificates. No extra cost for you.
- No financial commitment on your part you just need to ServSafe® certify 50 people in one year to keep the 20% Discount and all invoices paid in full prior to class date.
Once you say “YES” – I want to participate. All you do is email Client Services and we handle putting you in the system as invoicing you for the class. For any questions feel free to contact the director via email or by phone.