Wyoming Food Safety State Requirements
Wyoming Food Handlers
Wyoming food handler safety training is necessary for employees in the food service and hospitality industry. Wyoming food safety training is for employees (such as chefs, cooks, servers, preparers, vendors, caterers, supervisors and managers) who are involved in preparing, storing, or handling food that work in: (restaurants, bars, cafes, bakeries, delis, mobile food trucks, assisted-living, day care centers, and convenience stores).
Wyoming Certified Food Managers
Wyoming requires each retail food establishment to have a person-in-charge, an owner, or manager of a food establishment be a Certified Food Manager (CFM) as outlined in the FDA Food Code by successfully passing an accredited ANSI food safety certification exam.
- The ANSI Certification Exam is taken to certify that the food manager has demonstrated that he or she has the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to protect the public from foodborne illness.
- The Food Manager Certification is usually valid for 5 years. However, in a few local jurisdictions this may vary, so make sure to check with your local health authority.
Wyoming – Food Manager Certification (ANSI)
Our Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification is approved by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This accredited exam is state-accepted for food manager certification requirements for Food Management Professionals. The candidate must pass the food safety examination from an accredited certification provider to be recognized as a Certified Food Protection Manager.
Wyoming Food Safety State Regulations
Food Truck and Food Vendor Rules and Associations
- Wyoming – Mobile Food Unit Requirements (PDF)
- Wyoming – Temporary Food Stand Requirements (PDF)
- City of Cheyenne – Mobile Food Vendors (PDF)
- City of Cheyenne – Food Code 8.40.070 – Mobile Food Units
Wyoming Food Safety StateContact Info
Wyoming Department of Agriculture
Consumer Health Services – Food Safety
2219 Carey Avenue
Cheyenne, WY 82002-0100
Phone: (307) 777-7321
We offer online Food Safety Training in Wyoming for: Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Green River, Evanston, Riverton, Jackson, Cody, Rawlins, Lander, Torrington, Powell, Douglas, and many more!