The premier provider of food safety training is proud to offer solutions to meet any food handler training need. Whether you are an employee seeking your Food Handler Card or an operation seeking a compliant solution for your employees, the ServSafe® Food Handler Program has a product that’s right for you.
The course is based on information from the ServSafe® Food Handler Book, and is structured to include the information your workforce will need to prepare for ANSI / Conference for Food Protection accredited exams, and perform on the job. Request a Private Class by Email – Chef Brad Peters; CFBE, FMP, CF-SP
Class & Exam Prices:
- $450.00 for up to 10 people. Each person over 10 people the cost is $15.00 per person. These prices include UPS Ground Shipping of books to one location if booking is before 10 business days. If payment is received under 5 business days you will be charged shipping & handling for express shipping.
- You host on site and/or off site at hotel. (You Supply)
- No Minimum of People, 50 People Maximum per Instructor/Proctor
- Taught 7 Days a Week
- 4 Hour Classes & Proctored Exam – You set the time.
- All participants that attend training session will receive a ANSI ServSafe® Food Handler Book the day of the class & exam.
Class & Exam Language(s):
- This class is taught in English. Exams & Books are available in English & Spanish. Please specify exam & book language during registration. If not specified English will be the default exam & book.