05/05/2017 - 05/06/2017 | 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Spartanburg SC ServSafe® Training
Comfort Inn & Suites | 154 Candlenut Lane, I-85 Exit 75
Spartanburg, South Carolina 29316
(Do not contact location about registration or information.)
All locations are subject to change due to training/exam session size. You will be notified three (3) days prior to the training/exam date via email. Please add email@example.com to your address books so you are alerted of changes. Emails are sent to the contact email address entered during registration and are not responsible for none delivery for the email address entered improperly or provider blocking.
Special Processes Retail HACCP Training & Exam is approved by the International HACCP Alliance utilizing the SURE™ HACCP Food Safety Manager Program. This course is part of the most comprehensive retail HACCP product line on the market. The SURE™ HACCP Food Safety Series is dedicated to Safe, Useful, Responsible Education for food service and retail industry training.
Every operation serving or selling food needs to have a system in place that is uniquely designed to serve safe food. This specific food safety system is called HACCP, or Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point. HACCP is a system comprised of food safety, food defense, prerequisite programs, and the seven principles of HACCP that are applied to a written food safety program. This course provides participants with the knowledge to develop and write a food service or retail HACCP plan using the five-point HACCP Star training aid.
- Review of types of special processes – ROP, Fermentation, Smoking/Drying, Sprouting of Seeds & Beans and Juice
- Food safety prerequisite programs
- Food defense standard operating procedures
- Evaluation of hazards
- Determining critical control points
- Managing critical limits
- Establishing monitoring procedures
- Verifying the HACCP plan
- Corrective action
- Record keeping and proper documentation
At the conclusion of the course, participants will be prepared to take the HACCP Food Safety Manager Certification Examination to demonstrate knowledge of the HACCP system and its implementation. Successful completion of the examination will merit an HACCP Food Safety Manager Certification, which is valid for four years.
- ServSafe® Manager Book, 6th Edition w/ 2013 FDA Food Code Update & Proctored Paper Certification Exam
- SURE™ HACCP Food Safety Manager Manual & Proctored Paper Certification Exam
- OPTIONAL – NRFSP® International Certified Food Safety Manager (ICFSM) Examination Voucher at Pearson Vue Test Center (Meets ISO Standards*)
* ISO, the International Organization for Standardization, is a nonprofit organization that develops and publishes standards of virtually every possible sort, ranging from standards for information technology to fluid dynamics and nuclear energy. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, ISO is composed of 162 members, each one the sole representative for their home country. As the largest developer and publisher of standards in the world, ISO fills the vital role of a medium for agreement between individual standards developers, spreading progress made by one country’s local developers across the world to further the goal of standardization.
Books, Study Guide & Practice Exam(s)
- Once you have registered/paid for your training, you will receive a confirmation email with your study materials to download via a PDF link. The study guide does not replace the textbooks used during the classroom training but is designed to be a supplement to prepare you for the training and exam.
- If you would like to have the book shipped to you prior to class please contact HRBUniversal 10 business days before the class date for books to be shipped. The cost for shipping will include a $12.50 handling fee, sales tax, and shipping by UPS Ground and/or USPS Priority Mail. Estimated cost $50 and is not included in the cost of the training course.
- Also, you can access the study guide in the Apple or Google App Stores. Search for “WeGoHRB”. This is a free download.
Training & Exam Prices
- $380.00 – 16 Hour Special Processes Retail HACCP Training & Exam (ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification & SURE™ HACCP Food Safety Manager Certification.)
- $275.00 – 8 Hour Special Processes Retail HACCP Training (SURE™ HACCP Food Safety Manager Training Only – NO EXAM)
- Day 1 – ServSafe® Manager Training & Exam
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Lecture – 8 Hour Lecture (Breaks given during the day)
- 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM – Lunch Break
- 5:00 PM – Exam Administered
- Day 2 – SURE™ HACCP Food Safety Manager Training & Exam
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Lecture – 8 Hour Lecture (Breaks given during the day)
- 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM – Lunch Break
- 5:00 PM – Exam Administered
Food & Beverage
- Everyone is on their own for lunch. Lunch break for 45-60 minutes depending on progress in the class.
- Casual/Business Casual
- All registrations are final and are only refundable if HRBUniversal does not hold a training or exam session within 60 days or 60 miles of the original registration date and/or location.
- Classroom training and/or exam sessions up to 6 people for are subject to be rescheduled if the minimum registration is not met.
- HRBUniversal does not cancel training or exam sessions it only rescheduled. Please refer to Training & Exam Details on the right side of the event registration.
- All coupon codes must be entered as posted and verified. Invalid coupon codes are applied all registration will become pending and will be invoiced for the discount taken.
If you have registered for a previous course or exam with HRBUnivesal you will need to sign in before registering for this session.
Registration for this training/exam option has closed and is no longer available.
You might want to try One to One Training & Exams, Online Training & Exams or Self-Study & Exams or broaden your search radius.
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, and Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®) are a registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.