03/22/2017 | 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
(Do not contact location about registration or information.)
All locations are subject to change due to training/exam session size. You will be notified three (3) days prior to the training/exam date via email. Please add email@example.com to your address books so you are alerted of changes. Emails are sent to the contact email address entered during registration and are not responsible for none delivery for the email address entered improperly or provider blocking.
Class & Exam Prices:
- $850.00 – ServSafe® Food Safety Manager Training & Exam (PRIVATE CLASS) – Up to 6 people
- $75.00 – ServSafe® Food Safety Manager Training & Exam (PRIVATE CLASS) – Each Person Over 6
- You host on site and/or off site at hotel. (You Supply)
- 6 person minimum, 35 people maximum.
- In order to ensure delivery of emails about classes, add client firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, to your address book. (Comcast.net, Charter.net, BrightHouse.net, Earthlink.net, TSIXRoads.com, Windstream.net new spam filters block our emails if addresses are not in address book.)
- 8 Hour Classes – 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM Lecture (Breaks given during the day)
- Lunch Break – 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM
- 4:00 PM Exam – You have 2 hours to complete the test but most take 45 minutes to an hour.AFood & Beverage:
- Your choice to supply food & beverage to staff. There will be a 45 minute break for lunch.
Study Guide & Practice Exam:
- Once you have registered/pay for your training you will receive a conformation email with your study materials to download. The study guide does not replace the ServSafe Manager Book 6th Ed, but is designed to be a supplement to prepare you for the class and exam.
- All participants that attend training session will receive a FREE ServSafe Food Manager Book, 6th Edition. Once you have registered/pay for your training the books will be shipped UPS. Please give them to your team and stress to them to look over the download materials and book prior to class & exam session. Since books are shipped prior to class there is no discounted retest. All retest are at full price at a public class.
Class & Test Language:
- This class is taught in English and exams proctored paper exams. If you would like a computer exam this must be requested when setting up the private class & exam session. Exams are available in English, Spanish, Korean, French Canadian, Japanese and Chinese. Please specify exam language during registration. If not specified English will be the default exam & book.
Scores & Certificate(s):
- Score & Certificate is available 10 business days online at ServSafe.com. Print directly from ServSafe.com or order a printed certificate from ServSafe.com for $10.00. Instructions on how to check your scores & print certificates are given out at exam time. All participants must have a valid email address.
- All participants are responsible for forwarding a copy of certificates & score to there supervisor. HRBUniversal does not release scores for privacy reasons.
- HRBUniversal does not guarantee any passing grade on any examination.
- All registrations are final and are only refundable if HRBUniversal does not hold a training or exam session within 60 days or 60 miles of the original registration date and/or location.
- Classroom training and/or exam sessions up to 6 people for are subject to be rescheduled if the minimum registration is not met.
- HRBUniversal does not cancel training or exam sessions it only rescheduled. Please refer to Training & Exam Details on the right side of the event registration.
- All coupon codes must be entered as posted and verified. Invalid coupon codes are applied all registration will become pending and will be invoiced for the discount taken.
If you have registered for a previous course or exam with HRBUnivesal you will need to sign in before registering for this session.
Registration for this training/exam option has closed and is no longer available.
You might want to try One to One Training & Exams, Online Training & Exams or Self-Study & Exams or broaden your search radius.
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, and Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®) are a registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.