02/22/2017 | 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Lexington KY ServSafe® One to One
Lexington Public Library, Northside Branch | 1733 Russell Cave Rd
Lexington, Kentucky 40505
(Do not contact location about registration or information.)
All locations are subject to change due to training/exam session size. You will be notified three (3) days prior to the training/exam date via email. Please add email@example.com to your address books so you are alerted of changes. Emails are sent to the contact email address entered during registration and are not responsible for none delivery for the email address entered improperly or provider blocking.
The ServSafe® program is developed by the National Restaurant Association with the help of foodservice industry experts who face the same risks you do every day. Your concerns are our concerns.
Our years of experience and inside knowledge of the foodservice industry are at the core of our courses, exams, and materials. We can prepare you to handle food sanitation risks because we have direct experience with it. We also have reliable materials, flexible options, and expert food safety educators.
ServSafe® training and certification are recognized by more federal, state and local jurisdictions than any other food safety certification. Three areas of training are available: ServSafe® Food Protection Manager, ServSafe® Food Handler & ServSafe Alcohol®.
ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Proctored Computer Exam – $100.00
- Must supply own computer (TABLETS CAN BE USED BUT NOT SUGGESTED) to connect to WiFi.
- You have not passed previous exams (Must bring letter showing you did not pass if the state requires training hours. Please verify regulatory requirements before exam registration.)
- Completed self-study using the ServSafe® Manager Book or Online Course, 6th Edition w/ 2013 FDA Food Code
- You know if you pass or fail that day. Score & Certificate is available 24 hours online at ServSafe.com. Print directly from ServSafe.com or order a printed certificate from ServSafe.com for $10.00.
ServSafe® Manager Online Course & Proctored Computer Exam – $195.00
- ServSafe Manager Online Course will be assigned with 24 hours of purchase. You will receive an email from ServSafe.com on instructions on how to activate the course.
- All purchases of the ServSafe Manager Online Course & Proctored Computer Exam are final. Prior to purchasing, please review the technical system requirements to ensure this program will work with your computer configuration.
- Once you begin the course, you will have 90 days to complete it, at which time the course will be deactivated. Please complete the course including the online post-test. You must finish and print out completion certificate before meeting with ServSafe® Certified Instructor and Registered Proctor.
- Must supply your own computer for the exam (TABLETS CAN BE USED FOR THE EXAM ONLY BUT NOT SUGGESTED) to connect to WiFi. You know if you pass or fail that day. Score & Certificate is available 24 hours online at ServSafe.com. Print directly from ServSafe.com or order a printed certificate from ServSafe.com for $10.00.
ServSafe® Manager One to One Tutor Sessions – $60.00
This is a two (2) hour tutor session to help you prepare for the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Exam. You are in control of this session ask the ServSafe® Certified Instructor and Registered Proctor whatever you want to help you achieve your ServSafe® Food Protection Manager certification. This session does not guarantee you will pass the exam since we are not in control of what you answer but will help you prepare whether you have not passed the exam previously, rectifying or just need that one to one session after completing the self-study or online course.
- All registrations are final and are only refundable if HRBUniversal does not hold a training or exam session within 60 days or 60 miles of the original registration date and/or location.
- Classroom training and/or exam sessions up to 6 people for are subject to be rescheduled if the minimum registration is not met.
- HRBUniversal does not cancel training or exam sessions it only rescheduled. Please refer to Training & Exam Details on the right side of the event registration.
- All coupon codes must be entered as posted and verified. Invalid coupon codes are applied all registration will become pending and will be invoiced for the discount taken.
If you have registered for a previous course or exam with HRBUnivesal you will need to sign in before registering for this session.
Registration for this training/exam option has closed and is no longer available.
You might want to try One to One Training & Exams, Online Training & Exams or Self-Study & Exams or broaden your search radius.
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, and Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®) are a registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.