What You’ll Learn – ServSafe Alcohol®
The ServSafe Alcohol® training and certification program will teach you to effectively do the following:
- Understand alcohol laws and responsibilities
- Evaluate intoxication levels
- Check identification
- Deal with difficult situations
Students can take the ServSafe Alcohol Primary Exam or the ServSafe Alcohol Advanced Proctored Exam after completing training to earn alcohol serving certification. Preview the following course materials and get more specific information about topics covered.
ONLINE ALCOHOL TRAINING COURSE AND EXAMINATION
- Covers the same content as classroom training.
- Accessible any time. Study at your own pace.
- Preview Online Course
THE FUNDAMENTALS OF RESPONSIBLE ALCOHOL SERVICE
This textbook uses guides, charts, exercises and case studies to make concepts easy to understand.
SERVSAFE ALCOHOL INSTRUCTOR TOOLS
- Tools instructors need to plan lessons and deliver content.
- Leader’s Guides create an engaging classroom environment.
Sample PowerPoint Slides