About Course & Exam Session
Arlington Heights, IL Instructor-Led Remote Food Manager Certification Course that is broadcast by a private Livestream broadcast during a regular scheduled on-site Instructor-Led Course. The Arlington Heights, IL Instructor-Led Remote Food Manager Certification Course is based on the 2017 FDA Food Code and taught in the format of the inspections report to allow participants to understand what the local regulator is reviewing in their operation. Upon completion of the Arlington Heights, IL Instructor-Led Remote Food Manager Certification Course, the participant can schedule an exam with ServSafe® Manager Remote Proctored Exam with ProctorU.com (View Procedures). The participant will schedule the exam after they review all training materials including the study guide, practice test, and videos. The course & exam are not taken on the same day.
- You will need a webcam & microphone for the Instructor-Led remote courses on a computer or tablet in order to participate in the course. Test Equipment before connecting to the Remote Course – TEST LINK.
- For the best connection have your device connected directly to the internet router.
ServSafe® Certification Testing
More than 4 million foodservice professionals have been certified through the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification Exam, which is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Conference for Food Protection (CFP). ServSafe meets the requirements of federal, state, and local jurisdictions more than any other food safety certification.
The ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification Exam is available in English, Spanish, and Chinese. The exam consists of 90 questions and 10 pilot questions, will take approximately 2 hours to complete, and requires a passing score of 70.
- ServSafe® Examination Examinee Handbook
- ServSafe® Examination Development FAQs
- You may take the exam twice within a 30-day period, if necessary. If three or more attempts are required, you must wait at least 60 days from your last attempt. No more than Four attempts are allowed in a 12-month period.
- Not passing the Exam is the only legitimate reason to retake the Exam
- Each time the exam is taken you will be charged. ServSafe® & HRBUniversal do not offer free retest.
- Use this Equipment Test to see if all needed requirements are met.
Need help or have questions?
LIVE CHAT HELP DESK | Monday – Friday: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm CST
As stated in the 2017 FDA Food Code – Section 2-102.12: The Person In Charge (PIC) shall be the Certified Food Protection Manager. Must be on duty at all times that food & beverage is being prepared and served. Please review local regulatory requirements for what is required in your area – ServSafe® Regulatory Map.
Study Materials & Books
All registrations will receive a confirmation email with downloadable training materials, a mobile app invitation, and the URL of the Livestream. If you would like a copy of the current ServSafe® Book you may purchase it at an added cost – ServSafe® Manager Training and Certification Exam Products. HRBUniversal does not require the book to attend the Instructor-Led Remote Course but does strongly suggest you have a copy to prepare for the exam.
- Instructor-Led Remote Course & Exam Details – Download or View Online
- Terms of Service – Download or View Online
- Trademark & Copyright – Download or View Online
By making a payment you allow HRBUniversal to record your IP Address as a digital signature as an acceptance of the agreement that you have read and agree with the Instructor-Led Remote Course & Exam Details in order to proceed to the payment area. A copy of the Instructor-Led Remote Course & Exam Details will be included in your confirmation email.