The Abilene, KS ServSafe Alcohol® Online Course & Exam provides the fundamentals of responsible alcohol service by combining interactive exercises, audio, and video and role-play activities to help prepare participants for real-life scenarios. Designed for convenience, this mobile-enabled four-hour course has a bookmark feature that allows users to easily return to where they left off.
All purchases are final. Please read the following before purchasing:
FOR ILLINOIS USERS: The ServSafe Alcohol Online Course and exam is BASSET approved for online and classroom delivery. Students will receive both a ServSafe Alcohol Certificate and the BASSET card. The BASSET card will be mailed directly to the student from the Illinois Liquor Control Commission.
FOR MARYLAND USERS: Must take the ServSafe Alcohol® Online Course and Advanced Exam
Find out if you can take ServSafe Alcohol Online in your state – https://www.servsafe.com/ss/regulatory/default.aspx
Download the State Implementation Guide for Responsible Alcohol Service for your state.
You will have 90 days from the start date to complete the course. The course will expire one year from the date of purchase.
Upon purchase, an Exam Access Code will be provided in an emailed receipt for each course purchased. After completing the course, choose either the English or Spanish primary exam, then enter the Exam Access Code included in your receipt to begin the exam.
All Online Courses are assigned with 24 Business Hours and once activated the course must be completed within 90 days of activation.
ALL ONLINE COURSE PURCHASES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
Online Course Best Practices
Follow these tips to maximize your learning experience with ServSafe Online Courses.
- Schedule your exam before starting the course. Knowing your exam date in advance will help you plan your learning schedule.
- View the course in several short sessions each no longer than 1 hour.
- ServSafe Manager Online Course: 8-10 hours in length.
- ServSafe Alcohol Online Course: approximately 4 hours in length.
- ServSafe Food Handler Course: 1 ½-2 hour in length.
- An ideal training schedule is one 1-hour session every other workday at approximately the same time of day. For longer courses, we recommend that you view the entire course within three weeks.
- View the course in a quiet space, away from noise and distractions. Use headphones if you must view the course in a busy location.
- Print the course Study Guides. Use them to take notes for review prior to the Exam.
- Complete the course at least two days prior to your exam date. This will allow time to study and review.
- Review your post-test scores. The scores by section screen will help to identify which course topics you should review before taking the exam.
- Print your scores by section and Record of Training after completing the course.
- You may need to submit one or both of these documents to the person who will administer your exam.
Need help or have questions?
- LIVE CHAT HELP DESK | Monday – Friday: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm CST
- Find the Food Safety Management, Food Handling, and Alcohol Service regulatory requirements specific to your operating jurisdiction. ServSafe® training and testing programs are widely recognized and accepted for requirement fulfillment. – Regulatory Map.
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®) and American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI®) are registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.