This page has moved and you will be redirected.
BE SURE OF YOUR EXAM DATE WHEN SCHEDULING
Steps to schedule a proctored exam with HRBUniversal approved proctor or testing center:
- Fill out the form to the right of the screen.
- Please schedule 3 business days in advance of all computer exams and 10 business days for paper exams.
- Once your request is received by HRBUniversal. We will schedule the exam session and send you the invoice to be paid online with in 24 hours of the confirmation of scheduled date. If not the date will be canceled.
- All exam sessions are scheduled at testing centers, public libraries or your public business. All locations must meet ADA requirements. If testing at public library or public business you must furnish your own computer that can connect to the internet. All examinees must be computer literate and have computer updated prior to arriving. HRBUniversal does not supply computer/tablets or tech support
- Email reminder will be sent the day before the exam date & time to examinee. All examinees should be on time and have a valid government issued ID. Exams can not administered with out valid government issued ID.
- If you wish to cancel your exam, you must contact (https://hrbuni.com/request-reschedule-training-exam-date/) HRBUniversal 24 hours prior to your exam appointment. Canceling or rescheduling an exam less than 24 hours prior to the exam appointment is not permitted. Not appearing for your exam appointment will result in the forfeit of all exam fees. A $60 cancellation/reschedule fee applies to all cancelled or rescheduled exam dates if change your appointment date under 24 hours.
- Discounted re-test are only administered at HRBUniversal classroom training sessions.
- All prices include exam access code or paper exam scantron sheet. No discount is given if you already have either.