Designed exclusively for C-store managers
The Perdido Beach, AL NRFSP® Convenience Store Manager Certification is the first in the industry that is designed exclusively for convenience store managers. Created with questions and scenarios directly applicable to the c-store environment, the exam is accredited by ANSI and accepted in the same jurisdictions as the standard food manager exam.
A strong food safety culture keeps convenience store customers coming back.
National Registry is the first and only organization for food safety manager certification accredited by the American National Standards Institute approved to use a remote-proctored exam delivery system.
General Manager • food & beverage manager • supervisors • barista • cashier • front end • department manager • cafe manager • food service clerk • night crew
- Designed specifically for the C-Store industry
- Assesses knowledge and skills
- Can be paired with the training of choice
Request A Scheduled Exam
Please scroll through the proctor list to choose the one in your area.
Restaurant and commercial foodservice managers • wait staff • chefs • bartenders • hosts and hostesses • students • cook • shift leaders
- Assesses knowledge and skills
- Satisfies “Person in Charge” regulations
- Promotes food safety culture
Recommended Support Materials
- Examination Blueprint
- Food Safety Management Principles For Managers
- Food Safety Management Principles For Managers – Self Study
- NSF HealthGuard Self-Study Program
- Special ADA Request Form – make a special request ahead of your exam date
Certification / Exam
- 80 questions
- Valid for up to 5 years
- Accredited by ANSI against Conference for Food Protection standards
What You Need to Know
- You must successfully pass the examination to receive your certification
- You must submit a signed Examinee Consent Form and agree to the Code of Conduct to be eligible to sit for the certification
- Your certification is valid for a period of up to five years
- Different states and jurisdictions have different regulations regarding food manager certifications. View regulations and restrictions in your state.
- National Registry is an ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer – Accreditation #0656.
Please view the following policies prior to registration.
- Refund Policy – Download or View Online
- Rescheduling Policy – Download or View Online
- Course & Exam Details – Download or View Online
By making a payment you allow HRBUniversal to record your IP Address as a digital signature as an acceptance of the agreement that you have read and agree with the Refund Policy, Rescheduling Policy, and Course & Exam Details in order to proceed to the payment area. A copy of the Refund Policy, Rescheduling Policy, and Course & Exam Details will be included in your confirmation email.
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®) and American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI®) are registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.