When it becomes a restaurant career and not just a job, that’s when you experience the big wins.
ServSuccess®, the new professional development program for restaurants, helps you build employee pride and the professionalism that wins business. The industry’s first formal certification program trains employees for specific restaurant career paths. The result – a new standard for service and a fresh employee experience.
Most importantly, it helps employees live their dreams. And that gives them a reason to stay. Whether filling gaps in your growing expertise about running a restaurant or making sure you’re ready to take a certification exam, ServSuccess has full learning suites, targeted courses, and interactive study guides that will feed that hunger, fuel that drive. This program provides learning opportunities across career levels and in a way that makes it as convenient as possible for professionals who are already juggling an intense schedule. Learn, certify, and explore all the possibilities that illuminate the pathway to a successful career in the restaurant industry. Visit ServSuccess below to get started.
ServSuccess® offers credentials at three career levels: Professional, Supervisor, or Manager. So no matter the stage of your restaurant career, there is a certification appropriate to the knowledge and experience you’ve built.
Upon purchase, ServSuccess® exams require you to complete an online application to ensure you meet the prerequisites. Until your application is approved, you will be unable to access non-exam products in your bundle. To apply:
- After checkout, click the “Go to Learning Dashboard” button on the confirmation screen.
(Note: You can also access the application by selecting “My Learning & Exams” in the Welcome menu.)
- Select the “Launch” button to begin your application.
- Follow the instructions and steps provided.
- Provide correct documentation and required references.
- Following response by references, open and submit an application.
Following application approval, your non-exam products will become available under “My Learning & Exams,” but you will need to register for a proctored exam session before you will see a link for your exam. To register for an exam session and take your exam:
- After application approval, navigate to Find a Proctor or scheduled with HRBUniversal
- Contact a Registered Proctor offering exam sessions near you.
(Note: Additional fees may apply)
- Click the registration link for your selected exam session in an email sent by Registered Proctor.
- On exam day, you will use your ServSuccess credentials to log in to the provided device.
- Upon logging in you will be able to launch the exam and the proctor will enter a password to unlock your exam.
If your application is denied, you will be entitled to a refund of your entire bundle purchase price. (Note: Automatic refunds require saving your credit card in your ServSuccess profile.)
Request A Scheduled Exam
Please scroll through the proctor list to choose the one in your area.
Please view the following policies prior to registration.
- Refund Policy – Download or View Online
- Rescheduling Policy – Download or View Online
- Course & Exam Details – Download or View Online
By making a payment you allow HRBUniversal to record your IP Address as a digital signature as an of the acceptance agreement that you have read and agree with the Refund Policy, Rescheduling Policy, and Course & Exam Details in order to proceed to the payment area. A copy of the Refund Policy, Rescheduling Policy, and Course & Exam Details will be included in your confirmation email.
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®) and American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI®) are registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.