00072 National Environmental Health Association, Inc. (2011)
HACCP for Processors: A Step-By-Step Guide
Food safety is everyone’s concern—especially facilities that produce, manufacture, distribute, ship, or import food products. Hazard analysis and critical control point (HACCP) principles are required for many of these operations. HACCP for Processors: A Step-By-Step Guide provides you with the necessary knowledge for understanding, writing, and implementing a food safety management system based on HACCP principles. This risk based and proactive food safety management system was originally developed for NASA to ensure safe food for our astronauts. It is now an international standard for controlling foodborne risks. This comprehensive textbook is designed teach the principles of HACCP and also to be a valuable reference book for your food safety library. It can be used on its own or in conjunction with NEHA’s online HACCP course.
172 pages, spiral-bound paperback.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. What is HACCP?
Chapter 2. The problem of foodborne illness
Chapter 3. Food safety hazards in HACCP
Chapter 4. Illnesses from contaminated food
Chapter 5. Conditions for pathogens to survive and grow in food
Chapter 6. Getting started with HACCP
Chapter 7. Prerequisite programs
Chapter 8. Product descriptions
Appendix A. Analysis of microbial hazards to TCS foods
Appendix B. Food facility design checklist
Appendix C. Recommended international code of practice
Appendix D. Microbiological risk assessment
Appendix E. Sanitation standard operating procedures
National Environmental Health Association, Inc. (2011)
- Online Training Courses are assigned within 24 hours of purchased (Monday – Friday; Excluding Holiday’s). All online training course purchased are final and are non-refundable. Please verify regulatory requirements prior to purchase. All online course are designed for computer access and will not work with a tablet or smartphones unless specified on course description.
- Physical Items Orders are shipped within 3 business days (Monday – Friday; Excluding Holiday’s) by a third party warehouse and all orders are charged a $12.50 handling fee plus shipping. UPS Next Day Air & 2nd Day Air orders must be placed by 12:00 PM CST to be shipped same day as order placement. Click here to view UPS Ground Transit times.
- Please Note: Business days do not include weekends or holidays and orders shipped via UPS Next or 2nd Day Air may not be delivered until 7:00 PM.
- We cannot ship orders to P.O. boxes.
- Sales tax is configured on HRBUniversal office address 4000 Eagle Point Corporate Drive Birmingham, AL 35242.
- UPS Shipping is configured at our 3rd party fulfillment warehouse at 1750 Wallace Avenue St. Charles, Illinois 60174.
- All orders are pending until payment is received via PayPal or Credit Card processed by Square.
- HRBUniversal LLC Online Store Return Policy