00062 This course is intended for front line production personnel and HACCP team members.
HACCP for Food Handlers
Course Overview: HACCP for Food Handlers provides a quick and effective introduction to key HACCP principles. In less than two hours the course will teach participants about HACCP's history, understanding foodborne illnesses, contamination sources, the types of hazards they might see in the workplace and steps they can take to control them.
Who Should Take the Course?
Course Objectives: Upon completion participants will gain an understanding of a working HACCP plan and its 7 supporting principles, including how to work as a HACCP team. Participants will also learn about personal hygiene and how good habits can significantly impact food safety which is required by government (FSMA), industry, and auditing bodies. The course introduces food safety regulations, in a simple easy to understand fashion.
The course curriculum consists of the following 5 modules:
Module 01 - Introduction to HACCP
Module 02 - Food Safety 101
Module 03 - Understanding HACCP
Module 04 - Pre-requisite programs and supporting documentation
Module 05 - HACCP Concepts
Evaluation Process: At the end of each module, there is a test. Participants must successfully complete the test before continuing to the next module. Participants that do not achieve 80% can review the module content and try as many times as necessary to advance and complete the course. Test questions are randomly selected from a test bank, making each test unique.
Upon successfully completing all modules, there is a printable certificate for your records.
Course Duration: Approximately .5 to 1.5 hours per module including testing.
This course is intended for front line production personnel and HACCP team members.
- Online Training Courses are assigned within 24 hours of purchased (Monday – Friday; Excluding Holiday’s). All online training course purchased are final and are non-refundable. Please verify regulatory requirements prior to purchase. All online course are designed for computer access and will not work with a tablet or smartphones unless specified on course description.
- Physical Items Orders are shipped within 3 business days (Monday – Friday; Excluding Holiday’s) by a third party warehouse and all orders are charged a $12.50 handling fee plus shipping. UPS Next Day Air & 2nd Day Air orders must be placed by 12:00 PM CST to be shipped same day as order placement. Click here to view UPS Ground Transit times.
- Please Note: Business days do not include weekends or holidays and orders shipped via UPS Next or 2nd Day Air may not be delivered until 7:00 PM.
- We cannot ship orders to P.O. boxes.
- Sales tax is configured on HRBUniversal office address 4000 Eagle Point Corporate Drive Birmingham, AL 35242.
- UPS Shipping is configured at our 3rd party fulfillment warehouse at 1750 Wallace Avenue St. Charles, Illinois 60174.
- All orders are pending until payment is received via PayPal or Credit Card processed by Square.
- HRBUniversal LLC Online Store Return Policy