00073 National Environmental Health Association, Inc. (2009) Reviewed and accredited by the International HACCP Alliance as meeting the required standards for content and training for introductory HACCP. Table of Contents
HACCP: Managing Food Safety Hazards at the Retail Level
NEHA’s new, economically priced HACCP training materials were created to meet the growing demands on the food service industry to look at risk factors affecting food safety. The HACCP approach to food safety addresses the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards through active managerial control within the retail establishment. HACCP: Managing Food Safety Hazards at the Retail Level will walk a food manager step-by-step through creating a workable HACCP plan, as well as prepare individuals for NEHA’s Certified HACCP Manager exam. This book is also a recommended study reference for NEHA's CP-FS exam.
128 pages / paperback.
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
Developing a HACCP Program
The Process Approach to HACCP
Determine Critical Control Points
Establish Critical Limits
Establish Monitoring Procedures
Develop Corrective Actions
Conduct Ongoing Verification
Principles for the Establishment and Application of Microbiological Criteria for Foods
Principles and Guidelines for the Conduct of Microbiological Risk Assessment
Proposed Draft Guidelines for the Validation of Food Management Safety Control Measures
Appendix 1: Resources and References
Appendix 2: Seafood References
Appendix 3: Sample HACCP Tables
National Environmental Health Association, Inc. (2009)
Reviewed and accredited by the International HACCP Alliance as meeting the required standards for content and training for introductory HACCP.
Table of Contents
- Online Training Courses are assigned within 24 hours of purchased (Monday – Friday; Excluding Holiday’s). All online training course purchased are final and are non-refundable. Please verify regulatory requirements prior to purchase. All online course are designed for computer access and will not work with a tablet or smartphones unless specified on course description.
- Physical Items Orders are shipped within 3 business days (Monday – Friday; Excluding Holiday’s) by a third party warehouse and all orders are charged a $12.50 handling fee plus shipping. UPS Next Day Air & 2nd Day Air orders must be placed by 12:00 PM CST to be shipped same day as order placement. Click here to view UPS Ground Transit times.
- Please Note: Business days do not include weekends or holidays and orders shipped via UPS Next or 2nd Day Air may not be delivered until 7:00 PM.
- We cannot ship orders to P.O. boxes.
- Sales tax is configured on HRBUniversal office address 4000 Eagle Point Corporate Drive Birmingham, AL 35242.
- UPS Shipping is configured at our 3rd party fulfillment warehouse at 1750 Wallace Avenue St. Charles, Illinois 60174.
- All orders are pending until payment is received via PayPal or Credit Card processed by Square.
- HRBUniversal LLC Online Store Return Policy