GHS Training for U.S. Workers
Course Overview:OSHA has revised its Hazard Communication Standard to include new GHS labeling elements and a GHS standardized format for Safety Data Sheets (formerly known as Material Safety Data Sheets). This course introduces workers to the GHS and provides them with the information necessary to readily locate information about workplace chemicals, as found on GHS product labels and on the new SDSs.
Who Should Take the Course?This course is designed for U.S. workers who have the literacy skills required to read and understand print material.
Course Objectives:Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
Evaluation Process:At the end of the course, there is a test. To confirm their understanding of course content, participants must successfully complete the test. Participants that do not achieve 100% can review the content and re‐take the test as many times as necessary. Test questions are randomly selected from a test bank, making each test unique.
Upon successfully completing all modules, there is a printable certificate for your records.
Course Duration:This online course is self‐paced. Participants may leave the course at anytime and can resume where they left off.The duration will depend on individual learning style and prior knowledge of the subject matter. Most participants will complete the course in less than 30 minutes
- Online Training Courses are assigned within 24 hours of purchased (Monday – Friday; Excluding Holiday’s). All online training course purchased are final and are non-refundable. Please verify regulatory requirements prior to purchase. All online course are designed for computer access and will not work with a tablet or smartphones unless specified on course description.
- Physical Items Orders are shipped within 3 business days (Monday – Friday; Excluding Holiday’s) by a third party warehouse and all orders are charged a $12.50 handling fee plus shipping. UPS Next Day Air & 2nd Day Air orders must be placed by 12:00 PM CST to be shipped same day as order placement. Click here to view UPS Ground Transit times.
- Please Note: Business days do not include weekends or holidays and orders shipped via UPS Next or 2nd Day Air may not be delivered until 7:00 PM.
- We cannot ship orders to P.O. boxes.
- Sales tax is configured on HRBUniversal office address 4000 Eagle Point Corporate Drive Birmingham, AL 35242.
- UPS Shipping is configured at our 3rd party fulfillment warehouse at 1750 Wallace Avenue St. Charles, Illinois 60174.
- All orders are pending until payment is received via PayPal or Credit Card processed by Square.
- HRBUniversal LLC Online Store Return Policy