00071 National Environmental Health Association, Inc. MindLeaders, Inc. (Portions) Current and prospective managers needing food safety manager certification, as well as those who are already certified and seeking a refresher on best practices in food safety, will find Professional Food Manager an invaluable resource for achieving their goals and putting the principles outlined in this resource to work.
Certified Professional Food Manager (Spanish)
Though the food service industry is ever-evolving, one factor remains consistently important: the competency level of managers responsible for the safety of food served. In order for a food service operation to manage its risks effectively, managers must not only pass a Conference for Food Protection/American National Standards Institute-accredited food safety manager examination, they must retain that information and put it into practice every day on the job. Revised and updated by food safety experts, Professional Food Manager, Third Edition, by the National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) helps managers prepare for the certification examination while also demonstrating how to maintain the highest level of proficiency after achieving certification.
Professional Food Manager is written in an easy-to-read style that prepares current and soon-to-be managers for the many challenges encountered in the workplace. Updated to the 2011 supplement of the 2009 FDA Food Code, the book provides readers with vital information such as
141 pages, paperback.
Table of Contents
Chapter One, Managing Food Safety and Training
Chapter Two, Biological Contamination
Chapter Three, Other Sources of Contamination
Chapter Four, Handling Food Safely
Chapter Five, From Purchase to Service
Chapter Six, Facilities and Equipment
Chapter Seven, Cleaning and Sanitizing
Chapter Eight, Pest Control
Chapter Nine, Legal Requirements, HACCP, and Inspections
Appendix A, Manager Responsibilities
Appendix B, Chapter Assessment Answers
Appendix c, Thermometer Calibration I
Appendix D, Thermometer Calibration II
Click here for information about becoming a Prometric Proctor and administering the ANSI-accredited Certified Professional Food Manager exam.
National Environmental Health Association, Inc.
MindLeaders, Inc. (Portions)
Current and prospective managers needing food safety manager certification, as well as those who are already certified and seeking a refresher on best practices in food safety, will find Professional Food Manager an invaluable resource for achieving their goals and putting the principles outlined in this resource to work.
- Online Training Courses are assigned within 24 hours of purchased (Monday – Friday; Excluding Holiday’s). All online training course purchased are final and are non-refundable. Please verify regulatory requirements prior to purchase. All online course are designed for computer access and will not work with a tablet or smartphones unless specified on course description.
- Physical Items Orders are shipped within 3 business days (Monday – Friday; Excluding Holiday’s) by a third party warehouse and all orders are charged a $12.50 handling fee plus shipping. UPS Next Day Air & 2nd Day Air orders must be placed by 12:00 PM CST to be shipped same day as order placement. Click here to view UPS Ground Transit times.
- Please Note: Business days do not include weekends or holidays and orders shipped via UPS Next or 2nd Day Air may not be delivered until 7:00 PM.
- We cannot ship orders to P.O. boxes.
- Sales tax is configured on HRBUniversal office address 4000 Eagle Point Corporate Drive Birmingham, AL 35242.
- UPS Shipping is configured at our 3rd party fulfillment warehouse at 1750 Wallace Avenue St. Charles, Illinois 60174.
- All orders are pending until payment is received via PayPal or Credit Card processed by Square.
- HRBUniversal LLC Online Store Return Policy