ServSafe® Exam Proctor position is for a free listing on HRBUniversal websites (https://hrbuni.com/find-an-exam-proctor/). This is an independent contractor position and is compensated by an administered exam given to the examinee. All exam proctors are responsible for full scheduling and management of the exam administration.
ServSafe® Proctor positions are not employees, agents, contractors, or representatives of HRBUniversal or any of the exam program affiliated entities. Listing them or their Web site listings on the HRBUniversal’s Web site is done as a courtesy and as a possible resource to the reader, and not as an endorsement by nor any legal responsibility for their work or actions by HRBUniversal or any of the exam program affiliated entities.
Qualifications: All requirements must be met to inquire.
- Have a high school diploma/GED or advanced education (College).
- Responsible for the secure administration of the online ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification Exam & ServSafe Alcohol Advanced Exam.
- Schedule online exams.
- Maintain confidentiality of exam content.
- Follow the standards outlined in the ServSafe Examination Administration Handbook and the Performance Agreement.
- To start the proctor application: https://www.servsafe.com/Instructors-Proctors/Learn
Submit an inquiry for consideration to become a ServSafe® Proctor with HRBUniversal :
- Approved ServSafe® Proctor Certificate (Food & Alcohol) or approval email letter.
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, and Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®) are registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.