Prometric® Food Safety Exam Proctor position is for a free listing on HRBUniversal websites (https://hrbuni.com/find-an-exam-proctor/). This is as an independent contractor position and is compensated by an administered exam given to examinee. All exam proctors are responsible for full scheduling and management of the exam administration.
Prometric® Exam Proctor are not employees, agents, contractors, or representatives of HRBUniversal or any of the exam program affiliated entities. Listing them or their Web site listings on the HRBUniversal’s Web site is done as a courtesy and as a possible resource to the reader, and not as an endorsement by nor any legal responsibility for their work or actions by HRBUniversal or any of the exam program affiliated entities.
Qualifications: All requirements must be met to inquire.
- Have a high school diploma/GED or advanced education (College).
- Responsible for the secure administration of the online Prometric® Certified Professional Food Manager (CPFM) Exam & Prometric® SafeMark® Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) Exam.
- Schedule online exams.
- Maintain the confidentiality of exam content.
- Follow the standards outlined in the Prometric® Food Safety Proctor Administration Handbook and the Performance Agreement.
- To start your proctor application: https://www.prometric.com/food-safety/food-safety-proctors
Submit an inquiry for free listing as Prometric® Food Safety Proctor on HRBUniversal websites:
- Approved Prometric® Food Safety Proctor Certificate or approval email letter. Apply with Prometric®