NRFSP® Test Administrator/Proctor position are not employees, agents, contractors, or representatives of HRBUniversal or any of the exam program affiliated entities. Listing them or their Web site listings on the HRBUniversal’s Web site is done as a courtesy and as a possible resource to the reader, and not as an endorsement by nor any legal responsibility for their work or actions by HRBUniversal or any of the exam program affiliated entities.
Qualifications: All requirements must be met to inquire.
- Have a high school diploma/GED or advanced education (College).
- Responsible for the secure administration of the online NRFSP® Food Safety Manager, Grocery Store Manager & Convenience Store Manager Certification Exams.
- Schedule online exams.
- Maintain the confidentiality of exam content.
- Follow the standards outlined in the NRFSP® Test Administrator/Proctor Administration Handbook and the Performance Agreement.
- To start the proctor application: https://www.nrfsp.com/exam-center/become-a-test-administrator-proctor/
Submit an inquiry for consideration to become an NRFSP® Test Administrator/Proctor with HRBUniversal :
- Approved NRFSP® Test Administrator/Proctor Certificate or approval email letter.
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, and Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®) are registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.